Brock shot on Braun.

In wrestling, that's just a receipt. Lesnar didn't put full power into the punch, he actually pulled the punch at the last minute so he didn't fully extend his arm.

Lesnar got a legitimately hard knee to the head so he gave Braun a 1-2 to the gut and head. Just a friendly reminder to be careful. This is part of wrestling. If someone stiffs you, you better stiff them right back or if you stiff someone, expect to get a receipt

Yep. I don't care how thicc Braun is, a full-power unprotected shot behind the ear from Brock and he'd have been FLAT out COLD

Sad state of affairs when a simple receipt gets the fans all worked up
Time was that shit happened every day in every territory and no one batted an eye, just a normal part of working a match and now its front page news
Back when this was all fruit orchards far as the eye can see...

Even Bayley's said on Stone Cold's podcast she gives receipts.

These wrestling fans are typical millennial; they're so coddled growing up that they've probably never been in a fight in their lives. They have no clue as to how the world works. They would probably have heart attacks if they heard that Bill Watts didn't break up fights in his locker room. Watts had an interesting reason fr that: "If you break it up, the bad blood just festers. You let them fight and then afterwards everything is back to normal. they get it out of their systems." I like that philosophy of "not letting it fester."

Now apply that to real life, we've cracked down so hard on the good old fashioned after school fight that things fester to the point of gang wars and gunplay

LMAO at this shitty sub forum being front page news.
giphy.gif

Yep. I don't care how thicc Braun is, a full-power unprotected shot behind the ear from Brock and he'd have been FLAT out COLD
Of course. Watching it in slow mo, you can see Lesnar definitely sent a message but nothing more. He didn't give him a full out power shot

Some of these people are acting like Lesnar went Saturn on Braun. A receipt like Brock's is not unprofessional as it goes unnoticed to most fans, especially live. When you get potatoed, you potato them back which means, be careful and don't F with me. Now something like Saturn is unprofessional although I can understand Saturn's frustration

Some of these people are acting like Lesnar went Saturn on Braun. A receipt like Brock's is not unprofessional as it goes unnoticed to most fans, especially live. When you get potatoed, you potato them back which means, be careful and don't F with me. Now something like Saturn is unprofessional although I can understand Saturn's frustration

<Moyes5>

He drove him into the steps hard as fuck. Holy shit.

Not really the place for this, but since it’s a BRAUN thread, and I don’t want to start another one... I am watching old NXTs, and at the May 2014 TakeOver, Braun is one of Adam Rose’s Rose Buds in the opening match... lol... idk if this is common knowledge, but it cracked me up.

Last edited:
In wrestling, that's just a receipt. Lesnar didn't put full power into the punch, he actually pulled the punch at the last minute so he didn't fully extend his arm.

Lesnar got a legitimately hard knee to the head so he gave Braun a 1-2 to the gut and head. Just a friendly reminder to be careful. This is part of wrestling. If someone stiffs you, you better stiff them right back or if you stiff someone, expect to get a receipt

Who would win a fight? Brock or Braun?

Who would win a fight? Brock or Braun?
Dolph Ziggler would have a far better chance. A super muscular man usually means extremely slow punches and we know he has no takedown defense and no bottom game. Lesnar by any way he wants

Dolph Ziggler would have a far better chance. A super muscular man usually means extremely slow punches and we know he has no takedown defense and no bottom game. Lesnar by any way he wants
Wasn’t ziggler a legit amateur too?

Wasn’t ziggler a legit amateur too?
Yes he was and very good one at that. Never quite made All-American but was right there and was an NCAA qualifier all 4 years he was eligible. Sure Lesnar would beat Ziggler but Ziggler would far far better than Braun

It was cool to see.

A super muscular man usually means extremely slow punches

That's the old "muscle bound myth" that big muscles will make someone slow and uncoordinated. That's why American coaches forbid their athletes from lifting weights until the Russians started kicking our asses. Muscle is precisely what makes it possible for movement to occur. More muscle equals strong, faster movement..If the opposite were true, long distance runners who have small, stringy muscles would be capable of running faster than the sprinters with very muscular thighs.

Last edited:
Back