Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

Lol at "The game has come so far since geezer Randy was champ"

If anything the Heavyweight division has actually devolved since then, The current champ is 40 years old, just like Randy was and he won the title using his dirty boxing, just like Randy did, lol.
Waiiiii......what? Are you seriously comparing the guy that lost to Enron and Valentijn to Cormier?! Randy is a legend, a pioneer, but sorry (not sorry), Mark Coleman, the sport, including the heavyweight division, has advanced IMMENSELY!

<{cum@me}>

Look I'm fine with anyone being a Brock fan, you can support whoever you want. But believing in the actual top 10 only Cain and DC can pose a threat to Brock Lesnar is being seriously delusional ! He has a powerful double leg for sure but when it comes to striking anyone in the top 20 is arguably better than him ... Only thing that kinda saves him in that departement is his huge ass reach but he couldn't put up a decent combo to save his damn life. I get it, dude's a star and he puts asses in seats but otherwise he is a very average fighter.

First off, saying that other HW fighters have better striking than Brock is like saying Water is Wet and Ngannou is a Piece of shit : BOTH are True and absolutely obvious(aka Low-hanging fruit). Now that said.....

Here are the current rankings as of right now ( http://www.ufc.com/rankings ) :

Champion : Daniel Cormier

1 Stipe Miocic

2 Derrick Lewis

3 Curtis Blaydes

4 Francis Ngannou

5 Alexander Volkov

6 Alistair Overeem

7 Mark Hunt

8 Junior Dos Santos

9 Marcin Tybura

10 Tai Tuivasa

11 Aleksei Oleinik
12 Andrei Arlovski
13 Stefan Struve
14 Shamil Abdurakhimov
15 Justin Willis

But let's just mention the TOP 10 Heavyweights since that's what you're going for :

You telling me that Brock would have trouble with Tuivasa? Tybura? <{vega}>

- Oh and I just saw a replay of JDS/Ivanov.

Was not impressed by what I saw from JDS. <{pranko}>

- Brock already BEAT Hunt. bork1}

- Overeem is OFF the Horsemeat. And Brock is no longer recovering from having half his intestines removed.

- Ngannou's Takedown 'D' is questionable at best

- Curtis Blaydes wrestling is JuCo level

- Black Beast has a bad back

- Stipe just got Merk'd by someone with a DAD Bod.

- And Brock is facing Mr. DAD BOD in January.

In fact, from the entire so-called TOP TEN HEAVYWEIGHTS you allude to, the only True opponent that is LEGIT is CAIN....and he can't even get out of his own way long enough to even be RANKED.

The only opponent these days that defeats Brock is USADA.

Last edited:
Waiiiii......what? Are you seriously comparing the guy that lost to Enron and Valentijn to Cormier?! Randy is a legend, a pioneer, but sorry (not sorry), Mark Coleman, the sport, including the heavyweight division, has advanced IMMENSELY!

<{cum@me}>

Yeah except it really hasn't, just look at the Heavyweight to 10, 3/4s of them have been around forever.

Feel free to provide some examples of the divisions immence evolution though, I'm open minded and willing to admit I'm wrong when proven to be so.

Back