Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

More people were watching, but I think that was the Brock factor. Honestly, I think today's HW is more stacked with D.C., Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe, Doom. Ngannou etc, and all the guys you mentioned except Carwin. Now, all the best heavies in the world are consolidated in the UFC, where as they were not back then and SF was very strong.

The Heavyweight division is currently held together with duct tape and "thoughts and prayers". If you remove even two of the top guys it's a wasteland.

Actually I expected Brock to wrestlefuck hunt. Hunts Tdd is sub par.

What surprised me was brocks cardio but if course it turned out that it was cardio in a syringe

Actually, to be quite honest, even with the "syringe", he looked like he was pretty gassed in the 2nd round and used that round to get his wind back.

actually thats when the HW division was most stacked and everyone was watching it because it had guys like JDS and Carwin and Cain and Mir
Mir back then still wasn't all that, he was never that good even though he held the belt for a small time.

Blaydes would cuck Brock

The HW division is so WEAK these days, a mediocre wrestler with LAUGHABLE JUCO creds like Blaydes is getting by LnP’ing people.

Blaydes would actually be the EASIEST fight in the division at the moment: piss poor striking, INFERIOR wrestling, and recycled shot spamming gameplan for every fight.

The fight would look like Brock vs Heath Herring

bork1}

He is right. If HW was stacked, he wouldn't be able to walk straight into a title shot like he has now.

Mir back then still wasn't all that, he was never that good even though he held the belt for a small time.
brock literally fought the best looking mir we have ever seen

091110-UFC-100-WEIGH-IN-FRANK-MIR-MCNEIL-151.jpg

frank-mir.jpg

What, get subbed?

Reading is Fundamental.

"BROCK is going to do the same thing he did TO Mir to DC"

And last I checked, what Brock did TO Mir wasn't a submission but an outright GnP destruction.

Reading is Fundamental.

"BROCK is going to do the same thing he did TO Mir to DC"

And last I checked, what Brock did TO Mir wasn't a submission but an outright GnP destruction.
Or hand his leg over to Mir on a platter. Haha I’m only kidding. DC wouldn’t sub Brock. He’d most likely stuff his takedowns and send him chicken dancing across the cage like his teammate did.

Or hand his leg over to Mir on a platter. Haha I’m only kidding. DC wouldn’t sub Brock. He’d most likely stuff his takedowns and send him chicken dancing across the cage like his teammate did.

If DC subbed Brock, that would be the ultimate humiliation for Brock and it would be a very unlikely way for DC to win, too. lol

And as far as stuffing his takedowns go, even DC's teammate got taken down TWICE(though to his credit and to his incredible athleticism, he got right back up) so if he can do that to HIM, Brock will almost assuredly do that to DC.

The KEY is not whether he can take DC down or not.....The key is whether he can KEEP DC down or not.

I think he can 'cause DC is NOT Prime Cain.

DC will send brock back to WWE where the drug tests are easier

Poor sad noob we are laughing at you we are laughing with you

Based on this post alone we are laughing at you, not with you...

I guess we can appreciate that he's being honest. Because everyone can agree Bork wouldn't come anywhere near an octagon if Cain was still champ.

I guess we can appreciate that he's being honest. Because everyone can agree Bork wouldn't come anywhere near an octagon if Cain was still champ.

I disagree
He is 100% about the money
While nobody likes losing, he would do any fight for the right dollar amount

Back