Broken America: Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson and Stefan Molyneux (Must Watch)

Jesse Lee Peterson and Steffan Molyneux what incredible a tag team of dishonesty

"Black Lives Matter, for an example: a far left, liberal, radical, evil agitative organization that's worse than the KKK.

Look what they did while Obama was in the White House. They chanted: 'What do you want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!' They chanted: 'Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!'

They lied and said there was something called police brutality. So they are deceivers, because they have a hidden agenda. And that agenda is to destroy white Americans, to destroy anything that look white, act white- That's why they hate black people, those who are educated, don't have hatred in their heart, those that speak well, do well, and don't hate. They hate them too because they think those people are acting white.

Antifa, same kind of thing.

So when the President said, there is anger and evil and destruction on both sides of the fence, he was right about that. He was absolutely correct.

For too long, we've allowed black Americans to be very destructive. They are now, uh, raping, killing, robbing, and attacking white Americans. You barely hear about it, because their anger and destruction is protected. But it's only making it worse. And the only way that's going to change, is we got to tell them the truth. Because they're just getting lies.

Barack Obama invited them to the White House. Just imagine if President Trump invited the KKK or the skinheads to the White House after knowing that they had caused destruction in the past, that would not be tolerated. But because blacks are blacks and they're complaining about slavery, which has no impact on their lives at all, this country is allowing them to do it. It is not good for the country, and especially not good for black people."

- Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson (around the 11:20 mark)

Last edited:
Jesse really does hone in on the importance of forgiveness and how when he forgave his parents (not sure what they did), he received the forgiveness of God and has perfect peace in his heart now.

Very good stuff.

Jesse really does hone in on the importance of forgiveness and how when he forgave his parents (not sure what they did), he received the forgiveness of God and has perfect peace in his heart now.

Very good stuff.

Steffan Molyneux's interviews always go deep.

Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson is bang on in this interview. Really amazing stuff. Thank God for this man (well, these men).

@Jim Bob @ripskater @Devout Pessimist @Strychnine

Great interview! Forgiveness truly does set us free! We need to seek Christ first. Then we can transform our homes and next our circles of influence.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Great interview! Forgiveness truly does set us free! We need to seek Christ first. Then we can transform our homes and next our circles of influence.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Well said, man.

Is Molyneux still an anarcho-capitalist? Cringe. Do I have to deFOO before watching the video?

Steffan Molyneux's interviews always go deep.

Yes. So deep into the bullshit you need waders.

It's been amusing watching Moly evolve over the course of the last five or so years from an anarcho-capitalist into a white nationalist.

All in an effort to grow his website traffic.

I remember the good old days when Stefan used to get all hot under the collar claiming that borders around states and nations were just imaginary lines drawn by statist tyrants in order to control the free movement and exchange of humanity. lol

Is Molyneux still an anarcho-capitalist? Cringe. Do I have to deFOO before watching the video?

Now he's an ancap nationalist.

It's sort of like being an atheist theist.

And you have to deFOO any members of your family who do not agree with the following two pronouncements:

1) All governments are entirely evil and entirely unnecessary.

2) The US and Canadian governments need to tighten immigration policy and stop allowing non-white refugees into the US and Canada.

Now he's an ancap nationalist.

It's sort of like being an atheist theist.

And you have to deFOO any members of your family who do not agree with the following two pronouncements:

1) All governments are entirely evil and entirely unnecessary.

2) The US and Canadian governments need to tighten immigration policy and stop allowing non-white refugees into the US and Canada.
LMAO.

I stop at the "In my book, I prove racism does not exist"

You are taking his words out of context. Reverend Peterson is not denying that there are problems between different groups of people, but he explains that it is not a matter of race. Instead he says it is hatred in one's heart. If you can remove the hatred, than you solve the problem. His purpose in framing it that way is to take the focus off of race and make the issue a human problem. Rather than focusing on a solution to racism, he wants to find a solution to removing the hatred from people's hearts.

Reverend Peterson explains it in this video (timestamped @21:41)

Y'all people in here hating on Molyneux. The guy's great with a huge subscribership yet keeps putting out tons of content for free, not behind a pay wall. Perfect? No. Excellent? Yes. The likes to dislike ratio and massive subscribership supports this. He's one of those I check in on regularly even if I don't agree with everything he says.

Back