Broner-Vargas, Charlo-Centeno, Davis-Cuellar Triple - April 21

Another guy coming up in weight to kick Broner's ass pleases me.

Actually I was thinking of Jorge Linares.

I like this fight and I like Vargas’ chances

This is a pretty good fight. Vargas should be the favourite at this point.

Vargas probably throws this thing called a jab that Broner will act like he's never heard of or seen before. Then he'll back up an do nothing b/c that's what he thinks "boxing off the back foot" is. Stick and moving with out the "sticking" part.

Vargas might not have the natural talent that AB has but he's got all the intangibles that make him a much more successful fighter. AB can still bust you up, tho. It's not an easy fight, but Vargas should take this, even if he has to incur some damage in the process. Vargas is a very competent boxer but he's there to bit hit at times as well and AB's offense when he wants to walk you down and get to the pocket/inside can be a lot to deal with, even for some of the upper echelon guys.

Not to take anything away from Mikey but Broner came across shot. Could've been a bad night as well as fighting Mikey, I don't know. I hope he bounces back, even though he is a complete dickhead.

So Broner was going to be in a fight and get his ass kicked but his opponent gets a DUI so he gets a last minute replacement opponent that is even more likely to kick his ass.

Who the fuck is managing Broner and why do they hate his guts so much?

“The April 21 card features Adrien Broner, Jermall Charlo and Gervonta Davis – three of boxing’s “must-see” attractions - in highly competitive matchups against top contenders,” said Stephen Espinoza, President, Sports & Event Programming, Showtime Networks Inc. “Adrien Broner is once again proving that he’s willing to take on the toughest available opponent in consensus top-10 welterweight Jessie Vargas. Hugo Centeno Jr. represents another tough challenge for knockout artist Jermall Charlo as he continues his quest to become a two-division champion. Gervonta Davis vs. Jesus Cuellar is another great matchup, with two power-punchers facing off for the 130-pound world title.”

I'm going for Vargas by a 116-112 type of decision. Maybe more.

The sheer entertainment value of watching Broner getting slapped around is immensely high. Vargas would actually be a very good win for him, but I don't think he can do it.

Broner fucks up the first letter of his jumbled tirade... Am I surprised?!

Back