Broner-Vargas, Charlo-Centeno, Davis-Cuellar Triple - April 21

i was thinking about doing a facebook live with people like Floyd Sr., Jeff Mayweather, Badou Jack and some other boxers watching the fight and doing a q&a after. does anyone know the rules on that? i know you cant show the fight, it would just show us watching the fight and then doing a q&a afterit. but what about audio? do you get flagged if it picks up any audio at all? i would hate to have to watch the fight in silence

He goes off on Ellebe and vargas.
hes not all there man

im gald to see Broner back, he is a good fighter with a high skill level, makes fun interesting and entertaining fights....and all his shit talking and antics outside of the ring are over the top, hes more flamboyant than mayweather IMO.

Whos favored to win his next fight him or vargas?

im gald to see Broner back, he is a good fighter with a high skill level, makes fun interesting and entertaining fights....and all his shit talking and antics outside of the ring are over the top, hes more flamboyant than mayweather IMO.

Whos favored to win his next fight him or vargas?

Vargas is the very slight favorite

hes pretty smart, if he wasnt out here doing all this kinda stuff, everyone wouldnt be talking about this fight. everyone knows that already though. its the same kinda thing mayweather did as well as mcgregor. pre-fight hype!

Broner needs to try throwing punches this time around instead of just mugging and posturing 70% of the fight. That said Vargas should win a UD or SD on work rate alone. I'd be greatly impressed if Broner stopped him, and halfway convinced he is "back" but I don't see it happening. He's done mentally and as an elite fighter.

Las Vegas’ Vargas, who came down three pounds from the welterweight limit for the opportunity to box Broner, got on the New York State Athletic Commission’s scale at 143¾ pounds. Cincinnati’s Broner officially weighed 144 pounds after stripping naked because he was 144.2 pounds on his first trip to the scale.

broner-vargas_1.jpg

No matter what you say about Broner, he has done an admirable job hyping this fight. I think he loses rather narrowly on the cards, but who knows. He made the contracted weight, and Vargas isn't as bad a matchup as Garcia, Porter, or Maidana were. I'm excited to see the fight, and I think he drew a lot of people who wouldn't have watched it otherwise. Pretty good for a guy who clearly has mental illness and is digging himself out of substantial debt.

I'm taking Broner and voted Broner in the RBR thread/poll I tossed up, but it's as much a homer pick as anything.
At this point, I've about given up hope on Adrien. He really is the epitome of wasted talent. He was truly something special some years back, recent years aside.

I think broner takes it. what do you think

Like I mentioned earlier or in another thread it all depends which Broner shows up.

If I believed broner had his head on straight for this fight i would pick him in a heart beat.

I would pick him by UD.

But with all the shit going on in his life I'm leaning, barely towards Jesse.

No wager for me on this fight .

What about you?

Back