Broner vs Maidana official- December 14th

Goreds1994

Silver Belt
Reaction score
e17fe87b1c5212fd231bfc52032e687b.png

My first thought is that I doubt this PPV does well.

I really don't like Vic but I'm kind of hoping he beats up on Molina here. Hate watching Molina fight.

I like the Thurman/JSK fight, think Thurman probably stops him but Karass always brings it.

Not really familiar with Melendez but judging by his record it looks like he goes for the kill and obviously that means a fun fight with Angulo.

Maidana stops Broner late.
King Carlos gonna make Vic look silly.
Keith is going to get a wake up call against JSK.

Nice looking PPV.

Ortiz vs Cotto in the future wouldn't be bad. 154

That's what's up. Should be a good fight.. Big test for Adrian.

e17fe87b1c5212fd231bfc52032e687b.png

My first thought is that I doubt this PPV does well

It will do better than Marquez-Bradley with such a deep stacked card. No offense to Cruz and Salido but they are not really main event material (on HBO/Showtime), which I think is needed when you are on PPV and the stars of the show (Marquez and Bradley) haven't proven they can be huge draws on their own. You got to have a very stacked card like Margarito-Cotto II to do great business without a Pacquiao or Mayweather to headline it.

I trained with Cruz and saw him live in his last fight. He looked very sharp and may pull off the upset against Salido

Didn't think we would actually see Ortiz again. I see him losing to be honest.

Thurman/Karass is great too. Good card.

Molina is a guy Ortiz can beat.

I also think Maidana might put a beating on Broner. I don't think Broner defends overhand punches that well and seems to have trouble with guys who throw a lot of punches.

What is Carlos Molina doing on another PPV anyway? He put on the worst showing on the Floyd/Canelo card and is a terrible fighter to watch overall.

Maidana special.
Sexy hair.

This is gonna be a pretty good PPV.

If Maidana doesn't KO Broner, then Broner will probably be able to win by decision.

I would love to see Broner face Victor Ortiz down the road, a game Ortiz would overwhelm Broner like he did to Andre Berto.

Ortiz would overwhelm Broner? You sure about that?

This is gonna be a pretty good PPV.

If Maidana doesn't KO Broner, then Broner will probably be able to win by decision.

I would love to see Broner face Victor Ortiz down the road, a game Ortiz would overwhelm Broner like he did to Andre Berto.

Lmao....yea and then Ortiz should fight mayweather...

Back