Brook gets stops by Charlo, Hurd, or Munguia...in 6 rounds or less

I like how British fans all quiet even when they read wide scores... lol...

Without Dominic Ingle and the magic elixir Brook looks like garbage. Eddie Hearn gone shook the Ingle gym, he knew how and why to strip BJS...
Your agenda against British boxing fans is really looking obsessive and weird at this point.

Brook wants Khan. A poor performance sells that to Khan a bit more. Khan is a bitch though and is scared.
wouldn't say scared

just a business move
he wanted the Kell fight as his last option to make $

wouldn't say scared

just a business move

I think Khan knows what coming. A KO defeat to your biggest domestic rival would not be the way to finish your career.
Khan is still quick though. It's a 50-50 fight.

Your agenda against British boxing fans is really looking obsessive and weird at this point.

It is funny. I mean when the broadcast has the crowd super quiet when reading the cards one is sure that they know Brook was going to win undoubtedly!

wouldn't say scared

just a business move

If he thinks he wins, then beating Kell now and then facing Crawford afterwards is the best way to make bank. The Kell v Amir fight is depreciating in value. It only makes sense financially to put off the Brook fight if Khan thinks he might lose and that it would therefore jeopardise his ability to get a big money fight afterwards

If he thinks he wins, then beating Kell now and then facing Crawford afterwards is the best way to make bank. The Kell v Amir fight is depreciating in value. It only makes sense financially to put off the Brook fight if Khan thinks he might lose and that it would therefore jeopardise his ability to get a big money fight afterwards
khan will lose against the top fighters
he knows it
but he'd rather try and get the pacquiao fight

brook can lose a few
khan can lose a few
it still will do well as a domestic fight in the UK

Brook wants Khan. A poor performance sells that to Khan a bit more. Khan is a bitch though and is scared.
Khan is a lot of things, a scared bitch is not one of them.

Brook looks shot. It looked like his reflexes weren't there which were once one of his strengths. He was getting hit so easily against not the fastest guy in the world. Khan would light him up and I don't give Brook much chance of catching Khan if they were to fight.
Mikey Garcia should have a look at Brook.

Taking beatings like that outside of your class is a very bad idea. Its a fast track to career endings.

Mikey Garcia should have a look at Brook.

Taking beatings like that outside of your class is a very bad idea. Its a fast track to career endings.
Yeah that's exactly what I fear will happen to Garcia who is even smaller than Brook if he fights Spence.

I like how British fans all quiet even when they read wide scores... lol...

Without Dominic Ingle and the magic elixir Brook looks like garbage. Eddie Hearn gone shook the Ingle gym, he knew how and why to strip BJS...
No hurd is a bum. Got smashed by a brick layer 4 5 rounds. Don't underestimate brook.

No hurd is a bum. Got smashed by a brick layer 4 5 rounds. Don't underestimate brook.

Trolling is best with facts. That’s why I’m P4P in this game.

Brook felts bricks to both his eye sockets and British events be like pretending nothing ever happened because

Trolling is best with facts. That’s why I’m P4P in this game.

Brook felts bricks to both his eye sockets and British events be like pretending nothing ever happened because
Every welterweight gonna be smashed by brook

Every welterweight gonna be smashed by brook

I want to see Thurman, Porter, Spence, Crawford all give Brook’s girl a proper chocolate gangbang dosage. Like real P4P style. Not Ingle gym style

Brook’s Vanilla girl will be screaming for real Chocolate brownies in her brown eye... all while Brook fans where Brexit T-shirts yelling on the street “Britain isn’t pure anymore!”

I want to see Thurman, Porter, Spence, Crawford all give Brook’s girl a proper chocolate gangbang dosage. Like real P4P style. Not Ingle gym style

Brook’s Vanilla girl will be screaming for real Chocolate brownies in her brown eye... all while Brook fans where Brexit T-shirts yelling on the street “Britain isn’t pure anymore!”
Bit unfair on all of them. Like putting mice in a cage with a golden eagle. No chance

Brook will drill all these wannabes on the same evening you retarded cretin.

Brook beat Porter though

Back