Brown Ari

After the all the hate this guy has gotten for having such crappy bjj, do you really think he deserves a brown belt?

He got that awfully quick. 11 months at purple and a year at blue? Good for him.

From Blue belt to Brown belt in as much time as I've been a blue belt.

One can only have a good laugh, IMO.

After the all the hate this guy has gotten for having such crappy bjj, do you really think he deserves a brown belt?

It is all relevant on who gave him his brown belt,
So congratulations to Ari are in order.

That looked like an Aikido demonstration. Funny how there was no sparring in this "test" . . . :rolleyes:

The fact is that his instructor feels he deserves is, despite of what he has or hasn't accomplished. It really has no bearing on you. Are you angry, surprised or just want to see everyone else's feelings?

I didn't really have an opinion until I saw that he sped up the video. That merits at least a :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are brown belts you can school on a regular basis.

The unfortunate, albeit inevitable, watering down of bjj begins.....now.

Lol at "Fierce Studio".

Different schools have different guidelines, I'm ok with that. However, I'd like to think the browns at my school could be browns anywhere, not just in the eyes of the one person cashing the promotion checks.

His climb from blue to brown was at a breakneck pace. He must be awesome.

this guy is terrible. his technique looks awful. he's definitely not a brown belt. i have 12 year old kids who move better than that.

Back