Brown Ari

[YT]Gw-sq0N9sXo[/YT]

Tozi pass is a really good rubber guard killer. The ref let him stall in it quite a while with no warning. Took me a good 90 seconds to break it.

I figured out this way to beat spiral/RDL a long time ago and it works well for ankle locks when you beat the angle and they dont jump ship.

Interesting finish. It looks like you're basically putting yourself in a kneebar. Doesn't worry you?

[YT]Gw-sq0N9sXo[/YT]

Tozi pass is a really good rubber guard killer. The ref let him stall in it quite a while with no warning. Took me a good 90 seconds to break it.

I figured out this way to beat spiral/RDL a long time ago and it works well for ankle locks when you beat the angle and they dont jump ship.

awww, he had his whole little purple outfit with purple tights and everything. i heard his nickname is Grimace

[YT]Gw-sq0N9sXo[/YT]

Lady screaming in the background sounds like Frau Farbissina.

awww, he had his whole little purple outfit with purple tights and everything. i heard his nickname is Grimace

He actually did pretty well at that comp. He was beaten by a stud grappler, and he placed second in absolute as well.

I don't really understand why you're talking shit about him? Whenever I read posts like this, I just imagine a guy who can't even finish his Big Mac meal without breaking into a sweat.

Whenever I read posts like this, I just imagine a guy who can't even finish his Big Mac meal without breaking into a sweat.

That's on you I guess. Normal people don't have to project the image of a slob onto an anonomys stranger when they read something they don't like. Particularly when the opposite is probably true. People who post on grappling forums are known for grappling...not for, you know....not working out.

Interesting finish. It looks like you're basically putting yourself in a kneebar. Doesn't worry you?

In order to finish he would have to switch from RDL into an outside reap, climb his hips up my leg, and knock me to the ground. No way am I letting all of that happen. There isnt even an ankle lock there because my foot is flat on the ground. I am mainly worried about the guy doing normal RDL attacks like going inverted and swinging under the far leg, which is why I keep it so far away and keep the angle.

He actually did pretty well at that comp. He was beaten by a stud grappler, and he placed second in absolute as well.

This kid is no slouch. Anyone who has enough balls to step on the mat gets my respect anyway, but this guy is pretty damn good.

Not knocking the guy, but keeping a triangle on your leg there for a reap. He was giving you a toe hold all day there.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to try and retain guard at all costs.

Its awesome when guys who initiate a leglock gets leglocked. Don't know why but one of my favorite things to see, lol.

Back