Bruce Buffer is getting paid

Buffer doesn't get out of bed for 100k. He's making at least 20 million a show, and a 500k bonus for every fighter that has more than 5 syllables in their name.

I agree that it's not the hardest job in the world, but not just anyone can do it.

That's like how people think anyone can rap, it's just talking over a beat. But that is not the case, certain people have certain voices for certain things.

For example, most people can't be news anchors b/c anchors have a distinct voice quality. Most people also can't be movie trailer narrators. Most people will sound horrible if they try to read the card like Bruce and won't be able to electrify the crowd.
Bull crap, they don't have to sing up there or have any kind of talent. It really wouldn't be hard to replace Buffer the dork.

To be fair with the state of rap these days, anyone really can rap and be successful....

You’re right. I’ve been listening to some NWA lately (from my high school days), and the stuff that passes for rap these days is just boggles the mind. I’m with Snoop Dog on today’s rap:

Unless Conor or Dana are in the cage Bruce is the richest man in there.

It's a bit of a waste of money though I bet they could grab 10 people at random out of the crowd and at least one of them would do it as well as Bruce, it's only reading off a card after all.
It's weird that they downsized everyone. If he really gets paid that much then that's crazy. Kinda like when they got rid of Goldberg. People acted like they were done with the UFC for turning on an OG now no one even remembers he's gone.

It is only right to pay an A-level athlete good money

Buffer360.gif

Holy fuck!

Is that a 360???

I thought that the only possible way to do that was on half pipes on snowboards!

Has That It factor
Moves the needle
Bruce Buffer is for real

The suits are nice too

{<buffer}

No way he gets 100k per show he would be like the biggest expense for each production

For me the voice of MMA will always be crazy Pride lady. Fuck could she hype you up with that pride theme playing

Buffer has already said that claim of $100K/event isn't true.

I'm sure he's still paid quite well though.

The fact he gets paid at all is fantastic because it is a great job to have. He travels the world, which I am sure the UFC pays for, stays in nice hotels meets all sorts of people and gets to side cage side for every fight.

Sounds like a job a lot of us would do for free.

Back