Brunch at the Pub

SammyPops

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Went with the wife and kid, along with another couple and their kid to the pub for Sunday brunch.

I get the bangers & mash, wife gets this one egg, one bacon, one sausage plus fruit thing, and the kid goes for mini fish & chips.

I order a Black & Tan! Best before noon beer. Pub style.

Waitress brings my a cocktail, so I'm like "what is that?", and she answers "Dark & Stormy", so I'm like "I ordered a Black & Tan". She says "sorry, I get you one".

She brings back a pint glass this time, but it look a tad light. I try it, and its apple cider in there. So again I'm like "sorry for this but this stil isn't right, its a Black Velvet", so the server now looks frustrated but says "i'll get you the right drink", grabs the glass and leaves.

At this point, the wife of the other couple we're with asks "how many versions of a stout beer plus something else is there?".

I answer: bout tre fidigity

Went with the wife and kid, along with another couple and their kid to the pub for Sunday brunch.

I get the bangers & mash, wife gets this one egg, one bacon, one sausage plus fruit thing, and the kid goes for mini fish & chips.

I order a Black & Tan! Best before noon beer. Pub style.

Waitress brings my a cocktail, so I'm like "what is that?", and she answers "Dark & Stormy", so I'm like "I ordered a Black & Tan". She says "sorry, I get you one".

She brings back a pint glass this time, but it look a tad light. I try it, and its apple cider in there. So again I'm like "sorry for this but this stil isn't right, its a Black Velvet", so the server now looks frustrated but says "i'll get you the right drink", grabs the glass and leaves.

At this point, the wife of the other couple we're with asks "how many versions of a stout beer plus something else is there?".

I answer: bout tre fidigity

They let you have a kid?

<KingstonFrown>

That third cocktail most likely had literal cock in it.

Real man would have ordered a pint of Guiness and a pint of ale.

Beer tastes bad but Stout and Guiness taste like something scrapped from the devils taint.

It was a beer in a pint glass btw .... but yeah could have had something in it.

I doubt anything was in your drink, but somebody might have stirred it up with their cock and/or balls.

Listen anything can happen, I saw someone shit on the hood of a car once cause someone annoyed him. It sounds gross, but I couldn't turn away, you're never gonna see that again.

Last edited:
U doubt anything was in your drink, but somebody might have stirred it up with their cock and/or balls.

Listen anything can happen, I saw someone shit on the hood of a car once cause someone annoyed him. It sounds gross, but I couldn't turn away, you're never gonna see that again.

still better than applye cider+stout!

What type of maniac would put that in their mouth!

Fuck bro, enough people that is has a name Black Velvet.

Oh but get this, taht server thought I was that maniac!

Back