Bryan Barberena vs. Jake Ellenberger rescheduled for August/Lincoln FN (135) event

Surprised Jake got another fight in the UFC. Barberena is a tough out. Think he stops Jake.

fuck trying to predict any ellenberger fight.

the dude is so beyond done, but still has that retard power.

still pissed that matt brown has a glass body, you could tell he was going to start fucking jake up before the body kick.

Didn't Ellenberger drop Brown with a right hand at the beginning of the fight though?

Apologies if I'm mistaken.

How is Jake still employed when they’ve cut/let fighters walk for nothing? Guess Dana doesn’t want to fuck his wife

Jake looks good at some points in his fights, but then he either gasses and/or loses interest.. or gets hit and just wants to give up sometimes. Or he gets Ko'd.

Didn't Ellenberger drop Brown with a right hand at the beginning of the fight though?

Apologies if I'm mistaken.
yeah he did, but brown recovered and he was definitely about to fuck jake up if his glass body didnt give out.

I thought he was getting cut , but that semms to not be the case.......

I wonder who will still be signed and getting fights while on a 10 fight losing streak, Jake or Josh Burkman?

I Ellenberger fucking Dana or vice versa? How the fuck is he still employed?

2-8 in the last 5 years with 6 loses coming from stoppages.

He is in that Bigfoot Silva area and he is only 33.

I was wondering the same thing

Me too. He was on his way to smashing Kampmann and then Jake gassed, crazy looking back at it
I met him at the expo in 2011. Really nice guy. I told him that I believe he will be champ. I was definitely on the Juggernaut bandwagon.

Jake vs Shields was was the definition of a fluke. I hate him since that fight.
I'm enjoying watch him out cold so many times
Up untill the Rory fight he was 8-2 in the UFC (arguably 9-1) and had knocked out some tough dudes (guys like Pyle, Howard, Marquardt )

Hardly a fluke, he was on a good streak when he fought Shields and was training at a top gym.

1994-Ellen-DeGeneres-2-400_0.jpg
double_double.jpg

Jake is gonna have brain damage, he needs to be forced into retirement.

Barberena, TKO (prolonged barrage of knees and elbows against the cage), late in round 2.

I remember when I thought Ellenberger would be champion<DCrying>
i thought he would be the one to beat gsp. strong powerful ncaa wrestler with ko power and is aggressive. beat shields and was probably the #1 contender after that but he fought kampmann after and got stopped.....was never the same.

Huh? You "hate" Ellenberger because he won by a legitimate TKO stoppage, but you thought was a fluke?

Shields your favourite fighter or something?

Nobody's favorite fighter is Shields.

He must be him

i thought he would be the one to beat gsp. strong powerful ncaa wrestler with ko power and is aggressive. beat shields and was probably the #1 contender after that but he fought kampmann after and got stopped.....was never the same.
I agree with everything you said. I'm a huge fan of Condit, and the way Ellenberger was knocking him around the cage....he could have easily gotten a stoppage from a different ref. So, I was sold on him after his first fight in the UFC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back