Buakaw Fighting on Enfusion March the 9th

julie kitchen

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Next Friday the 9th of March, Enfusion will be hosted in Abu Dhabi the capital of the Emirates. With an exciting fight line up, spectators will be entertained with some of the worlds top fighters including the living legend Buakaw Banchamek from Thailand challenging current world Champion Jonay Risco from Spain for his Enfusion -70kg world title. Along with heavyweight Luis Tavares from The Netherlands and Ilias Ennahachi from Morocco defending their titles. Tune in to watch this action packed show www.enfusionlive.com

Enfusion Talents #47 Abu Dhabi UAE 09.03.2018 Local Start time 16.30 (GMT Time 12.30)

1. 3X3 64Kg Catch weight
Mohammed Boutasaa (Morocco) Vs Islem Hamech (France)

2. 3X3 56Kg FEMALE
Amber Kitchen (England) Vs Catia Batista (Portugal)

3. 3X3 83Kg Catch weight
Marino Schouten (The Netherlands) Vs Robin Ciric (Serbia)

4. 3X3 67Kg
Nabil Haryouli (Morocco) Vs Fabio Reis (Portugal)

5. 3X3 67Kg
Ilias Zouggary (Morocco)Vs Amar Karraz (Morocco)

6. 3X3 64Kg Catch weight
Tarik Lyachat (Morocco) Vs Naqqash Khan (Pakistan)

7. 3X3 72.5Kg
Regilio Van Den Ent (The Netherlands) Vs Anouar Lahmaj (Morocco)

Enfusion #63 Start Time 19.15 (GMT Time 15.15)

8. 3X3 72.5Kg
Imad Assli (Morocco) Vs Tomoyuki Nishikawa (Japan)

9.3X3 Heavyweight
Levi Rigters (The Netherlands) Vs Bruno Susano (Portugal)

10.5X3 60Kg Enfusion World Title
Ilias Ennahachi (Morocco) Vs Krobsut Fairtex (Thailand)

11. 3X3 Heavyweight
Martin Pacas (Slovakia) Vs Hicham Achalhi (Morocco)

12. 5X3 70Kg Enfusion World Title
Jonay Risco (Spain) Vs Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand)

13. 3X3 72.5Kg
Endy Semeleer (The Netherlands) Vs Redouan Laarkoubi (the Netherlands)

14. 5X3 Heavyweight Enfusion World Title
Luis Tavares (The Netherlands) Vs Fatih Ulusoy (Turkey)
28167201_2145420299022526_9222984196331909337_n.jpg

Jonay Risco (Spain) def Buakaw Banchamek (Thailand) by Decision
:D

while buakaw was mostly scoring big knees, mid kicks,crosses ,high kicks for most of the fight Risco won the fight by getting 90% of his punches blocked and landing some low kicks

Being aggressive and getting outstriked= win...

just like when ozcan Beat Petchchaiyo Banchamek and Khamal beat Jomthong.

Last edited:
didn't watch because I kinda had a feeling this was gonna happen...mmm

I never watch Enfusion but this was pretty entertaining. Risco landed a lot more punches but was eating hard knees and kicks. Tavares vs Fatih was crazy they were trying to get at each other between rounds and going savage.

in my score 48-47 buakaw

Risco won the first round,buakaw slow starter as always

buakaw 2,3,4- scoring way well landing the clean and powerful strikes,Risco with some low kicks and punch combinations,but most of them clearly blocked and some of those was while buakaw had his mid knee heading the range while took some snap punches in there

the 5th round i think Risco won also,Buakaw slowed the pace again and Risco scored more

Buakaw won the fight but it wasnt "the worst robbery ever",Petchayo win over ozcan was more clear than Buakaw´s win

I always feel like Enfusion lures fighters in at first and then screws them at the right time when they feel they can trust the promotion...like Glory.

It was a close fight but I don't see how Risco won unless we look at it as a championship fight (which it was) and in that case it could be argued that Buakaw didn't really do enough to dethrone the champion.

On a separate note, Buakaw seemed physically a lot less big and imposing compared to his last few fights.

In my eyes that's not really a loss for Buakaw though.

After watching the fight 3 times i also think buakaw won the 1st round also

risco started strong landing some punches+low kicks but after the first minute buakaw started to produce more damage with single hooks to body-head,high and mid kicks, even some good low kicks and of course stong mid knees while risco was missing his flurries-long overhands and getting countered well

Impressed with Risco. Didn't expect him to do so well but I don't think it was enough for him to win.

Just watched the fight and it was a terrible decision. Risco did sneak in some clean point scoring non impactful shots but even they didn't outweigh the endless knees to the body and round kicks. Buakaw was as casual as could be in that fight there was no fear of being hurt. He could have kicked it into another gear and made it more clear but I don't see Risco out scoring here whatsoever.

Making big news by signing Buakaw and then rob him. nice.

Damn what the fuck were they thinking? They had a once in a lifetime opportunity to setup a title fight between Buakaw and Yod. Could have really made some money and boosted the stock of their brand.

What a fucking joke...Buakaw also had a tear in his foot from the second round to make things worse....for Enfusion.

Buakaw was at no point in trouble and he made it seem easy.. but he did not go out there and try to take the victory.

It was obvious that Risco was motivated to get the win. Although not a lot of his combinations did any damage I can see that on kickboxing rules he got the decision victory.
Buakaw could have easily taken the win if he put a bit more effort in it.

lol at these decisions.

I watched this fight then Petpanomrung vs. RvR came afterwards and I had to watch it too. that one was the most frustrating of recent times IMO. it's incredible how these "aggressive" punch spammers can get matched at their own game, eat a million of kicks and knees on top of it and still "win".

Back