Budo Videos

nickhh

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ordered some wholesale items from them on Tuesday, got an email confirmation Wednesday and products arrived on Friday. Not only did they get here incredibly fast they also included a pretty awesome budo videos magazine. At first I was like cool a product catalog but after reading through it I have to say it is an awesome magazine with good articles. I get tons of catalogs and this was soooo much better.

yeah they have great customer service and shipping. i ordered a gi from them and i got it in less than a week. also the budo bargins fucken rule!

agreed: budovideos.com rocks

I even visited their store in Orange County.
the guy working there was cool as hell and knew his shit about BJJ kimonos

What is especially nice is to see an owner of a MMA business giving props to another MMA business.Did you order anything in heather grey though?

I asekd but the Vulkans aren't made in heather gray yet. No worries though I got enough heather gay to last me a life time.

I still need to get on it with the pictures. I went to Hawaii this past week and wanted to take pictures with my old instructor wearing our new shirt. I woke up like 5:30 am to make my flight in Oregon. When I got to Hawaii, I got off the plane, ate and talked story with family and then headed to Icon gym. I was soo fricken tired and the class started at 9pm (which is like midnight Oregon time). After a few hours I totally forgot where I was, who I was and what was going on. It was like I was on drugs. I forgot to even ask about the shirts and just went home showered and sleep.

Long story short, no pictures...

PS
As far as I know all the distributors are pretty cool with each other even the big three Jiu jitsu pro gear, budo and mma wharehouse. If you look all of our prices are similar and it's seldom that we undercut each other.

I haven't worked with Gilberto but my friends have and say he's awesome. I have worked a little with Jake and the Casey's and I have to say they are great people.

Weird how that works out. 90% of all the printers, shirt whole salers etc. kind of suck balls to deal with but all of the mma shops are super friendly and easy going.

You would think the shops would be the harder ones to talk and negotiate with because you are selling them things (usually) while the other guys your buying from.

Anyone know if their online prices are the same as in store? I saw a Gi for 85.00 and I would like to try it on first and since I'm so close to Budo's OC location i figure its worth a shot.

Lucky bastard! If I lived that close I would work there. As for pricing yes, you can even order on line and pick it up in store and you save shipping. (well I know for wholesale you can)

Is a gi manufacturer really coming out with a heather grey color? Who is it and when? It sure beats yellow...

I was joking, I posted earlier I orderd 100 charcoal grey shirts and they came in heather grey. Nothing wrong with heather grey but on any give day

Charcoal > Heather.

I know it's a preference and all but numbers don't lie and charcoal does the best next to black and navy blue

Is a gi manufacturer really coming out with a heather grey color? Who is it and when? It sure beats yellow...

Its kinda a running joke like Nickhh explained..

and Nickhh,theres a way to get a linky up to your shop by clicking on your name "visit homepage" or something comes up...just a thought...

I would but that would be too easy. I want people to have to work for it.

BTW, we are a trusted store

PS got the Navy shirts which are awesome..Will post pic tomorrow night

Budovideos is a great company. Only problem i had was one time i had a few things back ordered and didn't get a response to it but I coincidentally ended up heading to orange county to train and stopped by the storefront and they let me exchange out my stuff.

very helpful.

Would definitely vouch for them. They are a pleasure to deal with and the selection is great.

Budo Bargains are seriously the first thing i check online every morning haha

WTF, we're not a trusted mma store?

Do a search for purebredusa and you will see that I am way on top of things lol.

not to steal the thunder from budo,

but like nick said, he and the guys from mmawarehouse are my two favorite people to deal with.

can't wait to see the new shirts!

WTF, we're not a trusted mma store?

Do a search for purebredusa and you will see that I am way on top of things lol.

That aimed at my sig?

If so I won't put you in there until I have actually dealt with you!And I will not put companies in there without that,not fair otherwise!And you do not have enough heather grey in your catalogue yet!Work on that and then we'll talk...:icon_chee

Back