Budo Videos

Another happy customer.

Received a rashguard i ordered within a week and it was being shipped to me in scotland.

Very impressed and will definately order from again

i've ordered a ton of stuff from budovideos and so far it has been great! shipping to the philippines was also fast. Just ordered another ton of stuff recently like the assorted shirts (thru Budo Bargain!!!), 4 Gis (for me and my friends) and belts online. So far so good! i only shop at budovideos online

Does anyone knows how to return productos to Budovideos.com? I just ordered a pair of shorts but they were a little bit shorts, I want to exchange them for the same ones but one size bigger. I send them an e-mail through their page on thursday and I haven't received any response.

haha i thought their store was going to be warehouse sized, imagine my surprise when i got there :D

I got my Enjoy Chock T-shirt in 3 days.
It was so fast, and I love this design!!!!!!
1248172457.jpg

They shipped the stuff I orderd to Serbia and wrote on the box 9.95$ which means I did not pay any customs :)

THANX BUDOVIDEOS!!!!

1) the budodog coupon doesnt work anymore (DAMN!)

2) apparently budo does NOT email you when you order something that cant be fulfilled... I guess they want to add that "surprise" factor when you open the box and realize something isnt in there. Called CS and the guy was great to deal with, but offered nothing in the way of apology for the fact that I received no "oops you ordered and were charged for something we cant give you."

I've Ordered alot from them in the past... now I'm not so sure. Just be warned what you see on the website may not be in stock. Web 2.0 has not arrived at BudoLand. If you Budo guys ever see this, you may want to consider adding this feature... cuz some people are not going to go through with their orders if it isn't truly complete.

When you order from there, say to Europe, do you use the USPS or Fed Ex? USPS gets in like 2-3 weeks but the package is not insured nor tracked while Fed Ex is both insured and tracked and gets in like 5 days. The thing is USPS costs 35$ while Fed Ex costs 100$.

Has any of you had problems with the USPS package getting lost or sth like that cause I can wait for 3 weeks, but I don't want it to get lost.

Have chosen the cheapest shipping option to EU. Waited 2 or 3 weeks but everything was ok. Only 'minus' was that i had to pick up my gear at customs cause budovideos didn`t declare their stuff decent. But no big problem there.

Have chosen the cheapest shipping option to EU. Waited 2 or 3 weeks but everything was ok. Only 'minus' was that i had to pick up my gear at customs cause budovideos didn`t declare their stuff decent. But no big problem there.

Thanks for the response. Did you end up paying customs taxes or what?

Thanks for the response. Did you end up paying customs taxes or what?

I ordered for about 150 Euro (=limit for duty free import from the US). Had to bring the bill (email printout) to customs to receive my order. So ended up paying the 19% VAT but not 12% tax (don't know how is the exact word in english) for cloth and sportsgear. VAT was about 30 Euro.
As far as i know, the 19% VAT you have to pay for sure (if they get you :redface:) and the aditional tax only when ordering (value of gear incl. shipping cost) for more than 150 Euro.
And when you have to wait a long time to get your order, the delay is not automatically the fault of budovideos. Your ordered gear may be in your country soon, but the local post or customs office didn't care to inform you. (Had ordered from atama US 2 years ago and with the tracking info you can see where your order is. Really fast to my country but then ...:icon_conf).
If you still have a question feel free to ask. And ignore my horrible english.

I ordered for about 150 Euro (=limit for duty free import from the US). Had to bring the bill (email printout) to customs to receive my order. So ended up paying the 19% VAT but not 12% tax (don't know how is the exact word in english) for cloth and sportsgear. VAT was about 30 Euro.
As far as i know, the 19% VAT you have to pay for sure (if they get you :redface:) and the aditional tax only when ordering (value of gear incl. shipping cost) for more than 150 Euro.
And when you have to wait a long time to get your order, the delay is not automatically the fault of budovideos. Your ordered gear may be in your country soon, but the local post or customs office didn't care to inform you. (Had ordered from atama US 2 years ago and with the tracking info you can see where your order is. Really fast to my country but then ...:icon_conf).
If you still have a question feel free to ask. And ignore my horrible english.

Ok so I decided to order and yesterday I got an email that my order has been processed and that I'll get a notification when it ships, but haven't yet. How long does it usually take for a processed order to get shipped?

You should check out pitbulldvd.com too. I found some really good prices there and they have low prices for international orders.

i just got a gi delivered to me in the uk and went for the fedex option (thought its expensive so worth the tracking - murphys law is its always you who's the one who gets the problem!).

Got it fast and was really pleased with their service. i emailed with a sizing query and got a reply in literally 5min.

Fedex were useless but thats not budovideos fault and didnt get hit with customs charge either!! :)

Super props tu budovideos.

Got my gi in 20 days delivered to South-east Europe despite the snow chaos in Europe.

Paid no taxes thanks to them

HOORAY FOR BUDOVIDEOS

Ordered some dvds about 5/6 weeks ago and still waiting for it to arrive. Because I used regular shipping they don't know where it is and if it doesn't show up I guess I'm out a couple of hundred bucks.

The other concerning thing is when you make an account, if you live outside the USA, in the address details you can enter your country details but there's no way to choose your state/providence if you're not from the US... concerning.

Back