Build your ideal women on a budget

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm going 1, 2, 10.

If you pick 6 you might be a little light in the loafers.

I thought about going 1 and 3, reasoning you can put up with alot for a dime, but I think I would go with nice to look at, can cook, and gives great head.

1, 5 ,6

1 = Pretty = looks good
5 = Loyal = she wont be fucking every other dude in sight
6 = Style = because its either cook or style for $1 left

I can cook for myself.

#1 and #5

if you are a stud to a woman she will want sex with you all the time assuming no hormonal or depression on her part. I dont believe that all women dont ´like sex´or like a lot of it. Sure not willing to bang anything that moves as men but they want it with the top tier men.

You can get a girl in shape. Pretty face and pretty in general assume good genes meaning most likely the legs are decent. The only thing you cannot change is her hip width or her boobs if she is flat chested but there is fake boobs and if her boobs average you can always get her to do squats and develop a nice ass. Women love to eat like men it just take the right brainwashing and she will be cooking for you before you know it. Sense of style can be taught the rest can be taught to woman.

How much does it cost if she loves the Bukkake.

That’s worth at least $4

I thought about going 1 and 3, reasoning you can put up with alot for a dime, but I think I would go with nice to look at, can cook, and gives great head.

1 - yes
2 - doesn't matter
3 - not as important as 1
4 - yes, but if the others 8 ( no 10?) are marked, it might work
5 - no shit
6 - not that important, but definitely not a complete lack of sense of style
7 - mediocre intelligence could work as well
8 - yes
9 - not that classless that she could be a communist utopia, though
10 - what the fuck does that mean?

Yeah, the 5$ = no 1, 5 and 6, just like Uptown Swinger who wants her loyal although his name is Uptown Swinger.

<mma4>

If we were in the OT i would let all you alleged men know what I think of picking 6.

I mean I'm not saying I am looking for a chick in sweatpants and flip flops, but I could care less if a chick has style. If she has style, I'm going to have to listen to her talk about that shit. Not appealing.

I want a woman who is smart, sassy, and a little badassey

Someone I can live, laugh, love with

A woman who believed she could so she did

Someone I can handle at their worst so I deserve them at their best

I want a woman who is smart, sassy, and a little badassey

Someone I can live, laugh, love with

A woman who believed she could so she did

Someone I can handle at their worst so I deserve them at their best
fry_squinting.gif

This all day. I will teach her the rest and if she does not learn, I'll spend another $5 on a new one.

All kidding aside, fuck that $5.00 shit. There are things in life where it's OK to scrimp and save, but getting a quality woman is not one of them. I want one with everything and fuck the cost.

I would spend $19.00 and take items 1-9. I'd spend the $2.00 for #10 if I knew what the fuck a bomb head was. But the type of head I would be interested in purchasing would be covered in #8.

This will save me in the long run. I spent $19.00 on one that is great everywhere. The rest of you saps spent $5 on a (1, 8) to keep locked in your bedroom. Another $5 on a (1, 3) to show off to your mates. Another $5 on a (1,7,9) to show your parents. And yet another $5 on a (1,6,7) when you want to go out on the town with a lady and not be bored out of your skull.

Last edited:
she's already built, its Kate Upton, she's perfect but i dont think she cooks

giphy.gif

it's a good thing I'm working with bigger budgets...........

if money was tight......

1 and 4. Contrary to popular belief, sex skills can be taught. Brains are overrated. Sure as hell hope that loyalty can be earned.

I can bang anybody who picks 8,10 or 1,3 on the side.

Back