Building Your Own Mma Cage

I need to build one but i dont know where i can put it

ok some more pictures, just not have found any extra time lately with work,being sick ect
We are gonna build a platform inside the cage also so we dont have to worry about padding the bottom rail(kinda like a ufc cage) here u go enjoy
cage7.jpg

cage6.jpg

cage5.jpg

cage3.jpg

cage4.jpg

Did you do any sanding on the chain link fence to get rid of burs and shit? And nice move spray painting it, should help make it smooth and not break the bank by having it vinyl coated like the UFC's cage....

no we did get vinyl coated fence , everything else we got regular galvaized and painted it for cheaper costs. trust me you dont wanted to be driven into a non vinyl coated fence without a shirt on :)

GalltiK said:
no we did get vinyl coated fence , everything else we got regular galvaized and painted it for cheaper costs. trust me you dont wanted to be driven into a non vinyl coated fence without a shirt on :)

Heard that, it'll cut you up faster then a Louiseau elbow....

DUDE, I am already EXTREMELY jealous of your MMA Facility you already made, now you've gone and made me even MORE JEALOUSER(Not even a WORD, I'm so JEALOUS)!!!!

How big is the facility, I'm talking room dimensions.... I want to build something similar with the floor ring and Cage, with all the ThaiBags and Wrestling mats... give me dimensions....PLEASE!!!!

AWSOME CAGE BUD.... awsome cage..

Awesome work...I just recently got into this thread and the previous one you posted with the pictures of your training facility, you whole set up is badass man - good job

The cage looks like it will be awesome! Really can't wait to see the finish product.

awesome thread bro....im gonna build a cage when i get home so i can train at home..and this will help alot..greatjob bro

looks great!! dont forget to put in a door..otherwise just hop the fence =]

Looking great man....keep us informed with more pics when avail....what was total costs??

A mate of mine is planning on building a cage in his Gym he ownes so I'm saving this piks cos they look sick. Great Job on the Cage and the whole training center

here is a quick picture of it almost done, i actually finished the gate and everything else last night cause we are having some in house fights tonight :) i will post some pics tommorow

back from the dead thread

nuw025.jpg

Back