BullyHunters; A Twitch guide to monetizing dissent

BRILLIANT. i'd ask what you based that wonderful deduction from,

You questioned the context of words usage in their meaning and vocal delivery process to ones emotional state.

You questioned the context of words usage in their meaning and vocal delivery process to ones emotional state.

nope.

but i can see why you think this is such "a real issue," since you can't stop yourself from jumping to absurd conclusions.

You said:
thinks mean words are an "issue."

Your entire point is that 'mean words arent an issue'. If they arent an issue this indicates they hold no weight. A conclusion of yours that has a cascading affect on all languages.

No matter how ironic this situation is, the first lady single task is addressing "mean words as an issue".

We are at a crossroads here. Would you like to explain it or continue down this path of trying to goad me?

...so because an internet rando saying mean words to another rando in a video game is NOT "a real issue," words now magically "dont posses meaning"

please learn logic. you act like the two are mutually exclusive.

words can have meaning. context also matters. words said by some rando in a video game don't mean much.

any more words you want to try to put in my mouth? funny how you'll make umpteen posts about this, yet somehow forget to ever establish your premise - you provided exactly jack and shit to indicate how/why this is "a real issue."

thank you for evading the hell out of your own claim while pompously attempting to insert books into mouths.

words can have meaning. context also matters. words said by some rando in a video game don't mean much.

Agreed with this. Words should have meaning if they come from someone you actually care about.

They should mean nothing if it's from some random person on the internet...especially since most folks now should know that mean words are purposely used to get under someone's skin. So letting it get under your skin means you're giving these people exactly what they want. It seems like a majority of the people I see complaing about bullies have no fucking clue how to handle bullies and handle it in about the exact opposite manner of how they're supposed to.

Asking some overseer company to protect you from bullies is not only missing the point but it's also not going to work all the time and you'll eventually have to deal with them anyway since the users will always be ahead of the systems designed to stop them. Learning to not flip out over bullying and not letting it bother you is far more effective and that mindset will help your whole life.

whole thing has been exposed has a scam to sell freakin headset LOL

this shit was white knighting to a whole new level fuck PC culture and fuck SJW

Back