Bumping into someone online that you know in real life

Haha, pretty funny story. One time, I posted on craigslist that I was looking for someone to blow a married guy. Someone responded saying that she gave the best head at her glory hole. We didn't exchange pictures or anything, since it was a gloryhole, just a pic of my dick, and she liked it. Anyways, I show up to her apartment, and walk inside. There is a sheet hanging from the door frame to her bedroom with a hole that says inset here, so I do so. After about 30 seconds of suspense building, these amazing lips take my throbbing meat. I didn't climax, but after about 15 second, the pleasure is too much. I begin to shake a little, which in turn caused the sheet to unfasten from the door frame, falling.

The lights were off mind you, but I could still make out the outlines of a face. Not a woman's face, but a dude's! I was so shocked at first, that I was about to hammer fist him, since I ain't gay or nothing. But then a gentle breeze blew the bedroom curtain just enough to let in the moonlight, illuminating the face of none other than my cousin. We quickly avoided eye contact, but just stood there. After a few minutes of contemplation, we must of both reached the same conclusion, because he finished the job. We did not make eye contact the rest of the time, so it wasn't gay or incestuous or anything, but we both never said anything, and I left quickly after climaxing.

I see him at some family get togethers, I even grilled him a burger a few weeks ago. He hasn't blown me since tho, go figure.
giphy.gif

@Cint , and in real life he is one of the most down to earth cool people you could ever know.

Did you bang?

Actually thought about it but decided against It. She’s one of those loud intimidating black women. Very pretty though just can’t deal with that type of personality.

Haha, pretty funny story. One time, I posted on craigslist that I was looking for someone to blow a married guy. Someone responded saying that she gave the best head at her glory hole. We didn't exchange pictures or anything, since it was a gloryhole, just a pic of my dick, and she liked it. Anyways, I show up to her apartment, and walk inside. There is a sheet hanging from the door frame to her bedroom with a hole that says inset here, so I do so. After about 30 seconds of suspense building, these amazing lips take my throbbing meat. I didn't climax, but after about 15 second, the pleasure is too much. I begin to shake a little, which in turn caused the sheet to unfasten from the door frame, falling.

The lights were off mind you, but I could still make out the outlines of a face. Not a woman's face, but a dude's! I was so shocked at first, that I was about to hammer fist him, since I ain't gay or nothing. But then a gentle breeze blew the bedroom curtain just enough to let in the moonlight, illuminating the face of none other than my cousin. We quickly avoided eye contact, but just stood there. After a few minutes of contemplation, we must of both reached the same conclusion, because he finished the job. We did not make eye contact the rest of the time, so it wasn't gay or incestuous or anything, but we both never said anything, and I left quickly after climaxing.

I see him at some family get togethers, I even grilled him a burger a few weeks ago. He hasn't blown me since tho, go figure.
tenor.gif

Back in the days of AOL, I was in a chat room and I ran into someone I went to high school with. We got together and tried to start a band. Later, we were each playing in different bands and ended up at the same studio space.

Actually thought about it but decided against It. She’s one of those loud intimidating black women. Very pretty though just can’t deal with that type of personality.
As I get older I value personality more than outright hotness - of course I have to be attracted but if she is out of it in some way the attractiveness just does not make a difference.

If you train and frequent the training forums, it can happen a lot. That’s why most of the BS threads are here where almost everyone is anonymous.

UFO-The-X-Files-I-Want-To-Believe-TV-Poster-Print-For-Home-Decoration.jpg

Funnily enough, I'm currently trolling a mate of mine! He's more of a mate of a mate, but we're on friendly terms.

I frequent a football forum (soccer for our N.American friends), for a specific team. My mate signed up and weirdly, is using his real, full name as his username. Bizarre, really. Anyway, I suspected it was him (we support the same team) and checked his profile, saw his D.O.B and compared it to Facebook - definitely him.

So ever since, I've been stalking his posts - I don't want him to block me, coz it'd ruin the fun, so I just agree with him all the time and always make sure to finish my posts with an obscure reference to something that he would recognise/know, and wonder whether it was a coincidence or if this strange poster has deliberately aimed the comment at him!

He's hooked at the moment, he sent me a direct message the other day asking if he knew me in real life haha....naturally, I denied!

I actually bumped into one of my neighbors online. The only reason I figured out it was him he put up a photo of his new car. The weird thing is he was hyper aggressive to the other users and he posted long winded rants like an angry 16 year old 4 chan user. I told him his car sucked and looked gay.

Very possible for me to, that's why I keep things vague about me specifically as I like to get candid occasionally.

On the flipside way back in the day on another forum I found out a guy who posted on their lived like a mile away from me. We ended up becoming pretty close friends.

Has that ever happened to you? I don't mean social media, but like some off the cuff website, and you see a post from someone you know.

I always wondered if I am going to see a x-rated video of someone I know or argue with someone online and then go over to a friend's house and they start parroting what was said online.

Has that actually happened? That has potential to be all types of awkward.
Even posters I've posted with for a decade refuse to meet for even a burger

Funnily enough, I'm currently trolling a mate of mine! He's more of a mate of a mate, but we're on friendly terms.

I frequent a football forum (soccer for our N.American friends), for a specific team. My mate signed up and weirdly, is using his real, full name as his username. Bizarre, really. Anyway, I suspected it was him (we support the same team) and checked his profile, saw his D.O.B and compared it to Facebook - definitely him.

So ever since, I've been stalking his posts - I don't want him to block me, coz it'd ruin the fun, so I just agree with him all the time and always make sure to finish my posts with an obscure reference to something that he would recognise/know, and wonder whether it was a coincidence or if this strange poster has deliberately aimed the comment at him!

He's hooked at the moment, he sent me a direct message the other day asking if he knew me in real life haha....naturally, I denied!

<{outtahere}>

<[analyzed}>

<seedat>

Back