Buy or Sell: Nikki Haley will be 1st Female President or VP?

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
363b7e18-6d88-41d9-b75e-ff1ef9d7319c.jpeg

I like her and she is sexy in a FBN way. Basically she is liked by both parties.

She actually seems like she is smart, well spoken, and most (or least) importantly capable.
I could see her probably more running for VP but maybe as President. She is more likeable than the usual republican would bes.

Article from CNN (cuck news network)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/politics/nikki-haley-approval-rating/index.html
American voters of different partisan stripes don't agree on much nowadays, but they can agree on this: most of them approve of US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

A broad 63% of American voters approve of her job performance vs. only 17% who say they disapprove in a new Quinnipiac University poll. Twenty percent had no opinion. Her approval spans party lines: 75% of Republicans, 63% of independents and even 55% of Democrats say they approve of how she's handling her job.
Her support among Democrats is virtually identical to the share of Democrats who approve of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (56%) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (55%) in the same poll.

Her strong approval rating dwarfs President Donald Trump's approval rating of 39%.
Haley's number climbs higher than those of virtually every active politician on the world stage today. (We should note, though, that approval ratings, which measure job performance, are slightly different than favorability ratings, which tend to hinge more on overall likability.)
Several active politicians, such as former Vice President Joe Biden (58%), Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont (57%) and Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona (54%) do have favorability numbers above 50% in recent CNN polling from December 2017 and January 2018. Former President Barack Obama reached a favorability rating of 66% and former President George W. Bush hit 61% in a CNN survey in January. Defense Secretary James Mattis reaches a 59% approval rating in the same survey.

Fox Business News

Not quite Fox news level

Thank you. I was about to start posting all of my guesses.

There were about 10 and all of them ended with the n-word.

I'm betting on Washington to remain the first president.

363b7e18-6d88-41d9-b75e-ff1ef9d7319c.jpeg

I like her and she is sexy in a FBN way. Basically she is liked by both parties.

She actually seems like she is smart, well spoken, and most (or least) importantly capable.
I could see her probably more running for VP but maybe as President. She is more likeable than the usual republican would bes.

Article from CNN (cuck news network)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/politics/nikki-haley-approval-rating/index.html
American voters of different partisan stripes don't agree on much nowadays, but they can agree on this: most of them approve of US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

A broad 63% of American voters approve of her job performance vs. only 17% who say they disapprove in a new Quinnipiac University poll. Twenty percent had no opinion. Her approval spans party lines: 75% of Republicans, 63% of independents and even 55% of Democrats say they approve of how she's handling her job.
Her support among Democrats is virtually identical to the share of Democrats who approve of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (56%) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (55%) in the same poll.

Her strong approval rating dwarfs President Donald Trump's approval rating of 39%.
Haley's number climbs higher than those of virtually every active politician on the world stage today. (We should note, though, that approval ratings, which measure job performance, are slightly different than favorability ratings, which tend to hinge more on overall likability.)
Several active politicians, such as former Vice President Joe Biden (58%), Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont (57%) and Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona (54%) do have favorability numbers above 50% in recent CNN polling from December 2017 and January 2018. Former President Barack Obama reached a favorability rating of 66% and former President George W. Bush hit 61% in a CNN survey in January. Defense Secretary James Mattis reaches a 59% approval rating in the same survey.
Absolutely impossible. We've already had dozens of Presidents and Vice Presidents.

You mentioned her likeability. I don't care about that. You should mention her career as governor of a Southern State. In that capacity, she demonstrated her ability to perform in the role of an executive. That's very important. Not everyone is capable of running a large organization, let alone a government. However, she did several things which IMO were politically expedient on the national level, even though they were unpopular in her state. To me, that's a red flag because it's not a stretch to imagine such a person as U.S. President bowing to the demands of "The World." An elected official has a sacred duty to represent the people who elected her, and she ought to be a fair representative of that electorate. I need to look into her more before I make a decision. As of now, I would have to PASS.

You mentioned her likeability. I don't care about that. You should mention her career as governor of a Southern State. In that capacity, she demonstrated her ability to perform in the role of an executive. That's very important. Not everyone is capable of running a large organization, let alone a government. However, she did several things which IMO were politically expedient on the national level, even though they were unpopular in her state. To me, that's a red flag because it's not a stretch to imagine such a person as U.S. President bowing to the demands of "The World." An elected official has a sacred duty to represent the people who elected her, and she ought to be a fair representative of that electorate. I need to look into her more before I make a decision. As of now, I would have to PASS.

So she put the nation before her state. Got it. Do we really want a president who does that???

Blackish guy vs woman in 2020!!!

Annnd he edited the title. Fuck.

What are you talking about? I can't even set the time on my VCR!

She is certainly ambitious enough. I can't really say if she would have broad appeal. We will see.

So she put the nation before her state. Got it. Do we really want a president who does that???

No. A governor represents his/her state. A POTUS represents his/her country. I am wary of leaders who seek approval on the world stage to the detriment of their constituents. Imagine if Donald Trump decided to throw open U.S. borders to appease the likes of Donald Tusk, Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau, etc. You wouldn't want that would you? Of course not. That is perhaps the ultimate litmus test for a President: to whom is he/she ultimately loyal?

Its possible. She wouldn't get my vote, but she already has 40% of the country via party affiliation alone.

It would be nice if we could get the whole first female president thing out of the way with a Republican. Conservative women are far more competent than liberal ones.

Back