Buy or Sell: Nikki Haley will be 1st Female President or VP?

You mentioned her likeability. I don't care about that. You should mention her career as governor of a Southern State. In that capacity, she demonstrated her ability to perform in the role of an executive. That's very important. Not everyone is capable of running a large organization, let alone a government. However, she did several things which IMO were politically expedient on the national level, even though they were unpopular in her state. To me, that's a red flag because it's not a stretch to imagine such a person as U.S. President bowing to the demands of "The World." An elected official has a sacred duty to represent the people who elected her, and she ought to be a fair representative of that electorate. I need to look into her more before I make a decision. As of now, I would have to PASS.

The only thing I remember her doing "expedient on the national level" was taking down the battle flag - maybe not popular with the entire state, but certainly popular with a large portion of it.

No. A governor represents his/her state. A POTUS represents his/her country. I am wary of leaders who seek approval on the world stage to the detriment of their constituents. Imagine if Donald Trump decided to throw open U.S. borders to appease the likes of Donald Tusk, Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau, etc. You wouldn't want that would you? Of course not. That is perhaps the ultimate litmus test for a President: to whom is he/she ultimately loyal?

But as she is she would be fine. She put the nation first. So as long as she doesn't change that and do what she is ALREADY doing she would be just fine. Got it.
As is she would be great. But if she completely changed she would be terrible. Got it.

She doesn't even use her real name. How can you trust her?

Prince didn't even use a fucking name near the end and Purple Rain is da truth!

Its possible. She wouldn't get my vote, but she already has 40% of the country via party affiliation alone.

Even against Hillary??? You don't even know who she is running against. Could be Oprah!

Well atleast you know she does not get confused!

But as she is she would be fine. She put the nation first. So as long as she doesn't change that and do what she is ALREADY doing she would be just fine. Got it.
As is she would be great. But if she completely changed she would be terrible. Got it.

I am not convinced as of yet. Definitely open to being persuaded.

Chick is ugly as hell. No one would ever vote for her.

For the record, this was my call in the war room predictions thread.

Bob bless...

The only thing I remember her doing "expedient on the national level" was taking down the battle flag - maybe not popular with the entire state, but certainly popular with a large portion of it.

She was also against removing confederate flags before it got a huge media push in the wake of Dylan Roof. It was politically expedient for her to counter-signal Trump back in 2015-2016, before he won the SC primary handily, and before she was appointed to her current post. None of that is fatal in and of itself. But if she's doing it because she wants to appease someone other than her constituents, IMO that reflects badly.

If she’s republican she’ll be too racist

Chick is ugly as hell. No one would ever vote for her.

Dude, every straight man on here would fuck her before anyone who made it to the election. Including Hillary. I mean, we are not necrophiliacs ffs! We are people!!!

PS I would teach her the meaning of the word "respect".

For the record, this was my call in the war room predictions thread.

Bob bless...

Oh yeah!

She's undoubtedly moving up in the future from her already exceptionally high station.

She was also against removing confederate flags before it got a huge media push in the wake of Dylan Roof. It was politically expedient for her to counter-signal Trump back in 2015-2016, before he won the SC primary handily, and before she was appointed to her current post. None of that is fatal in and of itself. But if she's doing it because she wants to appease someone other than her constituents, IMO that reflects badly.

Like most politicians she does things to further her career.

I dont see it personally

giphy.gif
Well, the only liberal woman to run for president lost....to an Orange Buffoon.:confused:

Yeah no. Can we have one President with an american name for one? Last on we had was Ronald Reagan.

Wouldn't even bother selling, I'd just set it out on the curb on Friday morning.

Also, she kinda looks like John Kerry.

"ambitious as Lucifer" So it is possible, depending if karma ever catches up with Trump and his criminal gang.

Back