Buy or sell: UFOs

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Throughout human history there have been thousands and thousands of UFO sightings. Some credible, some not. Some explainable, some not. If your life depended on it and you had to decide, do you think at least one of these sightings were legitimate beings not from this planet?

I would bet no. It’s all bullshit.

Although sometimes I think the Koch brothers are aliens trying to terraform the planet.

But still no.

nah.

it's all BS. if it was true, there would be all kinds of evidence.

Former-nationwide-overnight-radio-host-Art-Bell-dies.jpg

Me and my buddy once saw two globes of orange lights hanging out in the sky above a country road near my house. We got out and were like wtf?

Weren't flares, sat there for a minute straight and didn't move, wasnt incoming aircraft. We started talking about what they could be looked back up and they were gone.

Can't tell you what it was. We haven't discussed it since. Figured noone would believe us, (this was before cell phone cameras)
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Throughout human history there have been thousands and thousands of UFO sightings. Some credible, some not. Some explainable, some not. If your life depended on it and you had to decide, do you think at least one of these sightings were legitimate beings not from this planet?

Yes. 100% certain.

I would bet my life that least one UFO sighting in history was not from present day Earth(present day at the time of the sighting)

No. Physics is a bitch, and I would think that if aliens somehow mastered interstellar travel and visited us, it'd be pretty obvious because they would just tell us, enslave us, or annihilate us. It wouldn't be a mysterious, ages long question.

I’d say yes. I would classify it as paranormal.

Me and my buddy once saw two globes of orange lights hanging out in the sky above a country road near my house. We got out and were like wtf?

Weren't flares, sat there for a minute straight and didn't move, wasnt incoming aircraft. We started talking about what they could be looked back up and they were gone.

Can't tell you what it was. We haven't discussed it since. Figured noone would believe us, (this was before cell phone cameras)
giphy.gif

thats pretty interesting because orange globes specifically are one of the more common sightings

Probably not, unfortunately. I would like an answer to the greatest question as well.

I saw something similar once. A single orange orb floating maybe 100 to 200 feet off the ground, no sound or anything, then it shot straight up into the air faster than my eyes could follow it. It could have been ball lightning which would still be a pretty cool thing to see, but I don't think ball lightning occurs in perfectly clear weather.

Hey mate I just looked on eBay and I couldn't find a UFO to buy, so can't buy or even sell (I don't have one to sell).

I would say what we think of as aliens and the way we expect them to be is very incorrect. Ufo's and many strange, seemingly inexplicable things have an explanation yet unrecognized due to our misunderstanding of "reality" ...

Would say yes, without even really sweating it.

Added to that, I'd say that unless terrestrial human factions have mastered anti-gravity tech, ET's are still here today.

Buy

But only because of a freaky story I heard one time from a proper non bullshit dude

I'm starving to see something personally

As the crazies describe them? No.

There has to be other life out there though.

Back