Buying Winning boxing gears from Koubudo Rakuten

I ordered a pair of bag mitts with the old label, always wanted a pair. Plus they were right around $90 bucks. The coupon essentially gives you free shipping which is nice.

This is a Rakuten coupon code. I've been getting their email newsletters ever since ordering from their site for the first time. The option is during the checkout phase.

Oh are you referring to the Winning SB3000?

If so, I've actually been using those for bagwork lately... very nice protection for such a small glove. They weigh like 4oz?

If more protection is needed... there's always the NG2 knuckle guards, which are rather easy to fit into the SB3000 gloves.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon code! Ended up using it on some SB3000s as well. Almost splurged on ms 300's but my current pair is holding up just fine. Effectively a 20% off coupon for a Winnings item is insane! I bought my first pair in person at the WInnings warehouse, how long should I expect shipping to take with Rakuten?

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon code! Ended up using it on some SB3000s as well. Almost splurged on ms 300's but my current pair is holding up just fine. Effectively a 20% off coupon for a Winnings item is insane! I bought my first pair in person at the WInnings warehouse, how long should I expect shipping to take with Rakuten?
If the item is in stock, should arrive in a week or two.

eh, not really a 20% if you buy higher priced gear like ms600. Great coupon nonetheless. I actually got the sb2000? the slip on bag mitts, not the velcro ones.

Where abouts is the winning warehouse is there anywhere else in Japan that winning gloves can easily be brought from?

Back