By Cleveland Rules, Stipe Won the Fight

Stipe just beat the greatest fighter ever, by cleveland rules

Have you ever been to Cleveland, motherfucker? Cleveland, Ohio????

Cleveland Ohio is the worst place in the entire world. And stipe is the toughest person in the worst place in the entire world. There is one type of weather in Cleveland: bad. There is no sun. The sun does not exist. the street lights turn on at 2 pm in November.

maxresdefault.jpg

That is a real life Mordor ore smelting factory. thats in the nice part of cleve. people pay good money to live there. its next to where all the ppl live

I went to Cleveland one time to go to a bar (true story). I got out of my car and said "this aint so bad". do you know what happened next? someone SWERVED ONTO THE SIDEWALK TO TRY TO HIT ME WITH THEIR CAR. for fun! Stipe saw it. He was there. He called the guy a D word and walked away. Thats it. He didnt even stop walking. It was January and it was 8 degrees outside, but theres stipe. it was 1 am. he was doing cardio. he wasnt even listening to rocky, just running thru the snow like karelin. he was singing 'eye of the tiger' to himself. total psycho-path

Cleveland is filled with the nastiest smelliest ogres weedgoblins and Tinder warlocks around, and thats just the bus. Stipe sees them because hes actually a bus driver. he dont train. thats his training. gyms are for michigan ppl. he drive the cleveland bus and beated up the people on the bus. and then he has sex with them for five dollars. thats grappling. thats how you start a cleveland business

If you go IMMA BEAT YOU UP HO YOU STOLE MY G and you go yeah yeah lets go the park! the BAD park! imma be there ho! and then they go
WAAH I BROKE MY ARM chest thing I CANT FIGHT too bad bitch! Imma fuck your bitch, and put it on my facebook for grandma! imma real one!
and then they actually DO DO THAT. thats what cleveland is. by them rules, stipe one the fight. he showedup. bones? he aint got, NO BONES.

do you know what a normal person says when Dana White asks them "hey idiot do you want to fight francis ngannou to the death? the scariest man alive?" a normal person says "no"
stipe said "bwha rah yah imma yeah its yea imma sgsdjlk"
and he fought him TWICE.

the man lives in a duplex in south parma, behind another duplex. do you know what that means? That means if you go to his house there is no civic address. that means, if someone calls the police for you getting fent-murdered, you cant even tell the cops where it is. you can just go 'that building over there'. 'that guy' and then he keep trappin

do you know how bad cleveland is? everyone knows the gaza strip now. 48 percent of children live in poverty. do you know how many children in cleveland live in poverty? SIXTY PERCENT.
its a city of five million people. so that means, there are 100 billion broke ppl in cleveland riding busses.
and thats just cleveland. stipe actually live in parma. do you know what parma is? parma is a place thats so bad the roads arent roads. this is what a parma road is:

Zw

you need a mad max biggunn to survive. thats the stipe commute. he do that six time a day (he gotta leave practice to f his bish 2 times i seen him do it when i go get my tires at that place)

you think stipe is afraid of jon jones???? stipe knows like six jon joneses. they ride the bus. their name is 'jon, jones' or 'jon johns'. he says 'jon, johnes, sit down!' . . he aint afraid of nobody

stipe won the fight he the goat frfr
This is the best post I ever read on this site.

Cleveland Ohio is the worst place in the entire world. And stipe is the toughest person in the worst place in the entire world. There is one type of weather in Cleveland: bad. There is no sun. The sun does not exist. the street lights turn on at 2 pm in November.

maxresdefault.jpg

That is a real life Mordor ore smelting factory. thats in the nice part of cleve. people pay good money to live there. its next to where all the ppl live

I went to Cleveland one time to go to a bar (true story). I got out of my car and said "this aint so bad". do you know what happened next? someone SWERVED ONTO THE SIDEWALK TO TRY TO HIT ME WITH THEIR CAR. for fun! Stipe saw it. He was there. He called the guy a D word and walked away. Thats it. He didnt even stop walking. It was January and it was 8 degrees outside, but theres stipe. it was 1 am. he was doing cardio. he wasnt even listening to rocky, just running thru the snow. I knew it was him because he was wearing a T-shirt that said "I AM STIPE". He was singing 'eye of the tiger' to himself. total psycho

Cleveland is filled with the nastiest smelliest ogres weedgoblins and Tinder warlocks around, and thats just the bus. Stipe sees them because hes actually a bus driver. he dont train. thats his training. gyms are for michigan ppl. he drive the cleveland bus and beated up the people on the bus. and then he has sex with them for five dollars. thats grappling. thats how you start a cleveland business

If you go IMMA BEAT YOU UP HO YOU STOLE MY G and you go yeah yeah lets go the park! the BAD park! imma be there ho! and then they go
WAAH I BROKE MY ARM chest thing I CANT FIGHT too bad bitch! Imma fuck your bitch, and put it on my facebook for grandpa! imma real one!
and then they actually DO DO THAT. thats what cleveland is. by them rules, stipe one the fight. he showedup. bones? he aint got, NO BONES.

do you know what a normal person says when Dana White asks them "hey idiot do you want to fight francis ngannou to the death?" a normal person says "no"
and he fought him TWICE.

the man lives in a duplex in south parma, behind another duplex. do you know what that means? That means if you go to his house there is no civic address. that means, if someone calls the police for you getting fent-murdered, you cant even tell the cops where it is. you can just go 'that building over there'. 'that guy' and then he keep trappin

do you know how bad cleveland is? everyone knows the gaza strip now. 48 percent of children live in poverty. do you know how many children in cleveland live in poverty? SIXTY PERCENT.
its a city of five million people. so that means, there are 100 billion broke ppl in cleveland riding busses.
and thats just cleveland. stipe actually live in parma. do you know what parma is? parma is a place thats so bad the roads arent roads. this is what a parma road is:

Zw

you need a mad max biggunn to survive. thats the stipe commute. he do that six time a day (he gotta leave practice to f his bish 2 times i seen him do it when i go get my tires at that place)

you think stipe is afraid of jon jones???? stipe knows like six jon joneses. they ride the bus. their name is 'jon, jones' or 'jon johns'. he says 'jon, johnes, sit down!' . . he aint afraid of nobody

You have wayyyyyyy to much time on your hands.

Cleveland is dope, people who come here know.

Also, OP appreciates Cleveland more than he lets on. He knows too much. He tipped his hand with the Parma references.

Parma? Hell on earth. Cleveland? Pretty good

just shakes his head.....Cleveland doesnt even make my top 10

sesame-street-oscar-the-grouch.gif
wasnt that where the Browns football team was from? ;)

Zw

Stipe USED to live in Parma. He's now living large in North Royalton. Stipe goin' soft, no wonder he hasn't fought in years :).

maxresdefault.jpg

I went to Cleveland one time to go to a bar (true story). I got out of my car and said "this aint so bad". do you know what happened next? someone SWERVED ONTO THE SIDEWALK TO TRY TO HIT ME WITH THEIR CAR. for fun! Stipe saw it. He was there. He called the guy a D word and walked away. Thats it. He didnt even stop walking. It was January and it was 8 degrees outside, but theres stipe. it was 1 am. he was doing cardio. he wasnt even listening to rocky, just running thru the snow. I knew it was him because he was wearing a T-shirt that said "I AM STIPE". He was singing 'eye of the tiger' to himself. total psycho

WAAH I BROKE MY ARM chest thing I CANT FIGHT too bad bitch! Imma fuck your bitch, and put it on my facebook for grandpa! imma real one!

do you know what a normal person says when Dana White asks them "hey idiot do you want to fight francis ngannou to the death?" a normal person says "no"
and he fought him TWICE.

Zw

Even though the thread has already been wastelanded.

Buddeh.. The coolest building on this planet is in Cleveland. The Rock and Rock Hall of Fame, and Museum.

Fucking uncultured swine.

IMG-2428.gif

Back