News Cédric Doumbé will fight Jaleel Willis at Bellator Champions Series in Paris, May 17

Who Wins?

• Total voters
“The Best” also signed a contract extension with PFL:

Seems a sensible step at this stage. Derek is experienced but he's been inactive lately, should still have enough in the tank to give Cedric a good workout.

Very legit opponent. i suppose if he wins, next is Jason Jackson.

Jackson is way too much of a jump. Maybe someone like Jaleel Willis.

Seems a sensible step at this stage. Derek is experienced but he's been inactive lately, should still have enough in the tank to give Cedric a good workout.

I think Jackson is a fine matchup. Doumbe has proven he can deal with high level wrestling and there is no reason to think any striker should be too much for him.
At least, as long as they swipe their goddam canvaes between rounds :D

I think Jackson is a fine matchup. Doumbe has proven he can deal with high level wrestling and there is no reason to think any striker should be too much for him.
At least, as long as they swipe their goddam canvaes between rounds :D

Jackson is really, really good nowadays. I think he'd be far too much for Cedric. Jason is probably top 10 in the world.

Jackson is really, really good nowadays. I think he'd be far too much for Cedric. Jason is probably top 10 in the world.
He is a destroyer for sure, but how do you see the fight going? He is going to finish Doumbe on the feet? I can see the leg kicks potentially give Doumbe issues with his front foot heavy stance, but the guy is a Glory legend, he has ways to deal with leg kicks.

I feel like to beat Doumbe, you will need a solid wrestler with very dangerous top game or super heavy top control, who is savy enough on the feet to not get bonked. Guys like Khamat, Shavkat, Belal, maybe Leon. Or a master of jumping knee.
Baki had all of it, just lacking the top pressure and control to really use the TDs, and I rate Baki very highly.

He is a destroyer for sure, but how do you see the fight going? He is going to finish Doumbe on the feet? I can see the leg kicks potentially give Doumbe issues with his front foot heavy stance, but the guy is a Glory legend, he has ways to deal with leg kicks.

I feel like to beat Doumbe, you will need a solid wrestler with very dangerous top game or super heavy top control, who is savy enough on the feet to not get bonked. Guys like Khamat, Shavkat, Belal, maybe Leon. Or a master of jumping knee.
Baki had all of it, just lacking the top pressure and control to really use the TDs, and I rate Baki very highly.

Jackson probably just does what he did against Douglas Lima and takes him down and lays on him.

Willis is gone from Bellator, I was think Brennan Ward or Levan Chokheli

Is he, he's one of the few guys still on their wiki roster.
I keep that updated and haven’t removed him since he hasn’t posted anything or got booked elsewhere, that’s usually when I remove them

He was removed from the Bellator website before pfl whipped out the roster page tho

Fuck. I hope they catch the prick that did that.

Back