Cage Warriors 96

Win lose or draw.......

This pimplett guy is a fucking bust no cardio shitty wrestling bad shots selection...horrible. fucking take the center of the cage he always backs up and gets fucked up against the cage .. seriously his coaches are braindead or smth?

Thats just how he fights.. he probably wants to fight like this and the coaches has tried to change it but he doesnt do it. But who knows..

Its because of his gassing (all the time) as well.

Last edited:
That woman next to bak doesn't seem happy about bak winning.
Like CW in general LOL

Got the dec right. Once they announced Bak as the winner all the energy left the building. The announcer doesnt even want to interview this guy.

Dana is creaming his pants.

A replacement for McGregor found!

<{danawhoah}>

That woman next to bak don't seem happy about bak winning.
Like CW in general LOL

Nobody is happy Bak won. The org, announcers, crowd, everyone wants Paddy to win.

The host and the commentators sound like they are in clinical depression.

<DCrying>

Will be interesting to see if Helwani invites Bak to his show.
He definitely would have invited Paddy.

has padd alywas fought like that?

is he even training? I see better takedowns in amateur fights. how the hell was this guy 14-2...

Scrappy, sloppy but he took the win.

Love the Dana shout out!

On Bak!

Well Pimple overlooked Bak and got got. Looked terrible too. Gallagher, Pimblett... bad times for GB.

Will be interesting to see if Helwani invites Bak to his show.
He definitely would have invited Paddy.
I don't think so he can do his viking shit all he wants but dude lacks charisma I can see that from mile away. He is not good either. CW champions are weak as fuck. The guy who won MW title tonight. Half of the Dagestani fighters would wreck these guys

Last edited:
That woman next to bak doesn't seem happy about bak winning.
Like CW in general LOL

DmCskLzX4AEPByb

someone shit in her bed and pissed in her cornflakes this morning i think

The announcers were talking about it possibly being a draw? No way. The decision was correct. Paddy got dominated for most of the fight. First time I've seen him, and not impressed. Needs to get stronger if he wants to hang with the big dogs.

This can't be good for Pimblett health in the long run.. gonna get a lot of beatings in his career

Justin Gaethje like he is in shots absorbed per round Joe!

Mood right now at Cage Warriors HQ and across Merseyside

<DCrying>

My reaction

<{outtahere}>

The commentators kept talking about a draw and whether Paddy had won the fight... Are they smoking crack in the commentary booth?

<JerryWWF>

Bak looked very sloppy. He thinks Dana White is going to call him!

<TrumpWrong1>

Overall a really entertaining fight. Good regional MMA. Let’s not kid ourselves that either of these guys could hang with world-class opponents.

Back