Cage Warriors 98 | Birmingham | Oct 20th | Card Details + How to Watch

Proctor with that Till-esque weight cutting

Is it me or does it look like Proctor isn't really throwing any strikes to damage? Seems like he's purely just striking to set up the takedown.

Is it me or does it look like Proctor isn't really throwing any strikes to damage? Seems like he's purely just striking to set up the takedown.

Well... let's just say... he does have 0 stoppages due to strikes;)

Who's she?

She was a UFC ring girl from around 2005 to 2009

8d3facee455419ca3451e916bcec4be5.jpg

Not really excited to see Proctor again after that fight.

I think she is also the wife or gf from CW owner Graham Boylan

Well this is like 100 times more exciting than the last fight lol

lol at that "looking at the big screen" punch

Reminds me of Hurta's sweep while looking at the big screen, but not as cool or effective

Wait are the finals at Cage Warriors 100? That card just keeps getting better.

Quite funny how over confident and also a bit cocky most uk fighters are.

(But also humble in defeat to be honest)

Quite funny how over confident and also a bit cocky most uk fighters are.

(But also humble in defeat to be honest)
That's the way it should be to be honest. I don't think Bisping or Till ever disliked any of their opponents (maybe Rockhold), but they know they had to sell the fight and put on show. When it's all said and done though they took what they had coming to them and were respectful after. I was actually gained a lot of respect for Till after the Woodley fight.

That's the way it should be to be honest. I don't think Bisping or Till ever disliked any of their opponents (maybe Rockhold),

Bisping got pretty vitriolic vs Jorge Rivera. Spat at his corner and everything.

true, but imo this 'I am the best and beat everyone' talk after the win is a bit unnecessary on the local circuit. Especially when you haven't a that great record.

But also the big names, I know that they don't dislike their opponents but some things they do are unnecessary,too.
Like Bisping ripping the Cuba flag.

Bisping got pretty vitriolic vs Jorge Rivera. Spat at his corner and everything.
Oh yeah lol I forgot about that. What was that even about?

Back