Cageside seats for tomorrow's UFC fights!

LaneTM

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been to the UFC Orlando events and the Tampa event but for the first time I am going to be watching them live, cageside!!! Super pumped! Have any of you guys done this before, or have any advice or tips?? I want to meet as many big name people as possible obviously so I'll keep you guys updated!!

Take some pictures and post them here.

Make a huge Sherdog sign to let us know where you are.

Because it's a new era of feminism and safe spaces, it would be great if you could push the movement forward and paint "Please don't bleed" on your chest and flex for the cameras.
Thanks.

Because it's a new era of feminism and safe spaces, it would be great if you could push the movement forward and paint "Please don't bleed" on your chest and flex for the cameras.
Thanks.

Yo chill lol

Take some pictures and post them here.

Definitely Will! I'd post my IG on here so you guys can follow me since I'm pretty big on Instagram but I know 99% of y'all would flame me

Lucky. I'll be in the 100-level section.

Make a shirt with the Tap Out theme, but write Fap Out. With 'Human Cockfighting' below it.
Thanks.

Dammm , hope some day it will be me !! Enjoy

XAOQ9ky.gif

Better than nosebleeds. In all seriousness, the 100-level isn't that bad on the wallet. But the jump in price from 100-level to floor seats is ridiculous.

Hey, at least you're going! Enjoy.

Be sure to wear your ufc fight kit so we can spot you

Hey guys! I've been to the UFC Orlando events and the Tampa event but for the first time I am going to be watching them live, cageside!!! Super pumped! Have any of you guys done this before, or have any advice or tips?? I want to meet as many big name people as possible obviously so I'll keep you guys updated!!
28424286_2336937096332494_4233600973840237990_o.jpg

Get your pic down at the octogan with DW.

Tell Dan Miragliotta what's up

Not cage side but I was in the 5th row center of the cage in Detroit for UFC 218. What a hell of a night of fights that was.

Back