Cain Velasquez is overdue for his bienneal fight

It´s not Cain´s fault his body can´t keep up with this training routine. Guy needs to become a cyborg ASAP.

BREAKING
Cain Velasquez out 6-8 months due to this thread being made :p

MAJOR UPDATE 19th July! Cain Velasquez injury update.

Cain Velasquez just blew out his knee while reaching for a bottle of hot sauce at Taco Bell, experts say that he is going to be back in 3 years minimum. Sources say that Velasquez has previously had a strange twist of his left leg when he rushed for a large bowl of cheese, which also took place at a local Taco Bell. Experts say this may have initially overextended his knee, leaving it in a fragile place.. but it was Cain's excitable rush to get the Taco Bell hot sauce on his second visit to Taco Bell, that ultimately blew out his knee.

Apparently hes been 100% since January, so the fact that he has nothing scheduled tells me hes probably retired. Theres no other reason to still be sitting out

It better be against JDS or Bigfoot or else I am not interested.

i doubt he will be back,

but IF HE COMES BACK, WATCH OUT.

only 2 UFC losses (JDS and Werdum, both as good as any UFC HWs ever)

and as many title wins as Stipe, but with a better win record.

Nope "stipe is goat" somehow

Its so dumb, JDS had to clear the division on his way to a title shot, but stipe is the goat because he beat werdum before a 2-3 fight win streak

And people trying to say Conor never fights pfft
giphy.gif

Im going to make a prediction... Cain has a final fight with JDS in late 2018 and beats him senseless, lining him up for a title shot. Unfortunately he has an inury in training and can't fight again until 2021. Bigfoot has been on the sauce and trt in smaller promotions and has been tearing it up and invited back to ufc. Cain beats down Bigfoot iniearly 2022, and everyone thinks the GOAT HW Cain, deserves a title shot, after his back surgeey of course. That will put Cain out for another 3 or 4 years. He will finally have his retirement fight in a classic veteran vs veteran old school clash of the Titans in 2028 vs JDS.

Yeah in that de la hoya mma promotion after 10 years , the other part of the card should be frankie vs penn 4 , holloway vs ortega , fulton vs robinson 14 , sylvia vs arlovski 5 and hoyce gracie vs ken shamrock 4

Also Sonnen vs Horn 4 and Melendez-Thomson 4.

Apparently hes been 100% since January, so the fact that he has nothing scheduled tells me hes probably retired. Theres no other reason to still be sitting out

He was just at WWE PC.......... See my post in this tread with link.

If DC indeed retires after fighting Brock, I could see Cain-Stipe for the strap. Assuming Brock loses lol.

And people trying to say Conor never fights pfft
Conor was stripped twice because he got injured?

Back