Cain would be a good Connan replacement

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember watching Connan and he was the pride of Mexico. He was one of the most beloved mexican warriors and I always loved watching him make his entrance. If Cain does not fight anymore him starting a Mexican tag team with another mexican wrestler in the WWE would be great. What wreslter should he team up with?

I remember watching Connan and he was the pride of Mexico. He was one of the most beloved mexican warriors and I always loved watching him make his entrance. If Cain does not fight anymore him starting a Mexican tag team with another mexican wrestler in the WWE would be great. What wreslter should he team up with?
Ok, enough with the trolling already.

Ok, enough with the trolling already.

I think it would be good to see him in WWE though if he doesnt come back to the UFC. I am not sure if he will return though I would like to see him.

For a guy prone to injuries the UFC is a safer career than WWF. Those guys get injured pretty frequently and perform injured dozens of times a year.

For a guy prone to injuries the UFC is a safer career than WWF. Those guys get injured pretty frequently and perform injured dozens of times a year.
Then they take pain killers and steroids and kill themselves

I'm sure the numbers are close to how many "UFC fighters" do the same....
Nah... nowhere close to the same extent as WWF. There is no testing in WWF. Their business model for years has been investing in syringe companies.

Dude's not even trolling...totally serious...who the 'ef talks about WWE on here???

Dude's tarded.

Back