Cake and Gravy

Zerocrew1984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Zero and I like cake and gravy. This log will probably fail in a few days but I thought you guys would like to see what I eat. I'm helping the gf lose some weight which in turn makes me have to lose weight since I can't eat donuts in front of her. I guess I train to be a powerlifter although I hate that term. Here is my lifting log... http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f49/grip-riiiip-507810/

Is this more likely to shame you into eating good or shame you into quitting this log?

That's why I'm not starting one.

Modena is my only friend.

8:00am
3 scrambled eggs w/ Lawry's seasoning salt
1 slice of wheat toast, slightly buttered
2 cups of coffee, sweet n low and drop of skim milk.

11:07am
Turkey sandwich w/ dijon mustard.
2 newcastle brown ales.

2:30pm
4 granola bars
bowl of honey bunches of oats w/ skim milk
2 newcastle brown ales

4:15pm
1 newcastle brown ale
Pint of chocolate milk
Yes, i'm kind of weird with my eating on my days off.

5:30
Flemish beef stew
2 biscuits w/ brown gravy
Hercules double IPA, 22oz.
Here is the recipe for the stew
Flemish Beef Stew | Eating Well

6:30pm
3 biscuits w/ gravy

9:00pm
2 pints of chocolate milk

11:00 pm
2 handfuls of turkey.

hahha awsome

Newcastle is a good fucking beer. If you like Newcastle, you should try New Belgium's 1554.

If it makes you feel better, I'm looking forward to this log more than any of the stupid logs in S&P (unless you start to eat like an ideal D&S poster).

We all love you, and for some reason we all tend to show it by being mean to you. I guess we thought you could take it, guess we thought wrong Nancy Boy. See there I go again.

hahha awsome

Newcastle is a good fucking beer. If you like Newcastle, you should try New Belgium's 1554.

If it makes you feel better, I'm looking forward to this log more than any of the stupid logs in S&P (unless you start to eat like an ideal D&S poster).

I've had the 1554 and like it as well. Im excited to try Rogues hazelnut brown next saturday.
I ate a wendys triple bacon in your honor today.
Thank you sir but in the future if you wish to eat in my honor, I expect you to wash it down with a rootbeer float or a frosty.
We all love you, and for some reason we all tend to show it by being mean to you. I guess we thought you could take it, guess we thought wrong Nancy Boy. See there I go again.

*cries*

I hate root beer floats and am not really a fan of the frosty unless I have fries to dip.

What kind of chocolate do you normally go for? Every try Carnation Instant Breakfast? It rocks anus.

What kind of chocolate do you normally go for? Every try Carnation Instant Breakfast? It rocks anus.

178897b.jpg

Yeah, i've tried that instant breakfast. Nom.

7:00 am
2 whole eggs scrambled w/ 1 slice of wheat toast slightly buttered
Cup of coffee, drop of skim milk

11:20am
box of nerds
peanut butter and cheese crackers
Rootbeer float

1:30pm
biscuit
pint of chocolate milk
banana

4:30pm
2 pints of chocolate milk
2 handfuls of turkey

7:35
Flemish stew
biscuit
newcastle brown ale

2 handfuls of turkey.

*forgets who he's talking to*

Who the fuck eats turkey by the handful?

Oh yeah. nevermind.

*forgets who he's talking to*

Who the fuck eats turkey by the handful?

Oh yeah. nevermind.

It's a quick snack. Mmmmmm. I will often just grab a handful of turkey or chicken and pour mustard in my mouth. No dishes.

1554 is good stuff, yeah. If you can find it, Rocky's Revenge Brown Ale (can't remember the full name) is my favorite brown at the bar that has over 300 American craft beers. Another really good one is the Bell's Brown Ale, but I think they stopped making it.

I'll add those beers to my "watch" list but I doubt they are available in AZ. Yes, I have a beer watch list.

Only if I am REALLY drunk and you take me out to a nice place first.

Back