California has 8 of 10, of the nations most polluted cities.

I didn't know this was true. I mean, I knew LA had smog but this is alarming. Sounds like a real shithole.

Pollution and no longer charging people who knowingly infect others with aids.

Human feces maps

Homeless problem

Are you playing dumb?

They Want a sanctuary state
So the homeless are causing our massive pollution? Sanctuary laws are creating our massive pollution?

Somebody in this thread is retarded, I agree. No doubt about that.

So the homeless are causing our massive pollution? Sanctuary laws are creating our massive pollution?

It's called karma

my understanding is that California has GLOBS of oil, some major oil tycoons in the area. Libs in the area hold all the cards when it comes to voting, and they're reaping the benefits of big oil. It's sort of a conundrum, what would california be like without the presence of big oil? You can see the cities not in the oil districts, they tend to be trashy, nobody in their right minds would want to live there, type cities. Big oil areas tend to have many upscale areas.
We also have gold, gemstones, silver, and agriculture. Not much can be done that isn't done better in California.

Lol at the righties trying to.pretend cali if bad.

There's a reason tons of major tech and entertainment companies are based out if California and not Alabama or Wyoming.
What is the reason? The climate? I think it has also to do with being in a coast and positive feedback, the more companies move there, the more want to move there. It's a bit unfair to compare it with Wyoming, a landlocked desert. It would be fairer to compare it with Florida or NY or even Texas.
It has nothing to do with it being left wing or right wing. In fact, when silicon valley started California was voting for Ronald Reagan.

The only real surprise here is San Diego-Carlsbad at #6, only the 15th largest urban area and coastal geography. I'm not sure why it's so bad there.

Might be due to it being right next to Mexico.

Might be due to it being right next to Mexico.
I actually looked it up. The air pollution isn't that bad in the coastal cities of San Diego or Carlsbad, but the urban area includes the inland areas of Escondido and El cajon. These areas have the same issue of being in a big dry valley.

i was thinking of a way to say it, but here its already been said.

Okay this guy is just plain trolling.
What has CA done to help the central valley residents and their extreme levels of respiratory problems caused by agricultural related particle pollution?

GOAT state. Born and raised here.

Terribly ran and could be a lot better. The Democraps have a lot to blame but the Republicans here have been weasly wimps as well enabling the piss poor spending.

Gaia is not my theory

And those are lyrics

It's your garbage spelling, your sentence structure, your piss poor thought process and the fact you were probably swaying when you decided "Hey.. if I'm going to be a tool I should quote them too!"

What a creepy obsession dude. California has some extremely tough regulation concerning pollution and it seems that they're improving yearly.

Back