California has 8 of 10, of the nations most polluted cities.

Yup, California sucks. Please spread the word to everybody you know.

Crazy when you consider how they pile on the environmental regulations here.

Lol you seem pretty desperate, following me from thread to thread pointing out my grammar mistakes.

My phon has shitty auto correct and I don’t care all that much about it. Get over it loser.
I have no idea who the feck you are lol

Lol at the righties trying to.pretend cali if bad.

There's a reason tons of major tech and entertainment companies are based out if California and not Alabama or Wyoming.

Wyoming is really cold.

Gaia is not my theory

And those are lyrics
Maynard James Keenan loathes conservatives fyi.

Fox news likes to shit on one of the best states in the country regularly, so that's probably why you made this thread. Sounds like jealousy if you ask me. I live in California and it's great, no huge complaints by me.

Eight biggest economy and for every dollar they give the federal government they only get back seventy eight cents, because hick states need our welfare and need big daddy Cali money redistributed to them.

Now if you look at the worst ten states in the country in education, healthcare, living conditions, job growth, upward financial mobility, etc.... what do they all have in common? They're all mostly backwards ass hick states. You don't see me making shit post about them do you?

Heck, they can't keep teachers from going on strike

Crazy when you consider how they pile on the environmental regulations here.

Well when you got 40 million people living here there's no way you're not going to rank high just on population size alone. Without the regulations some areas would look like China.

California is huge though, like 3 states in one. The coastal cities aren't bad, and san diego, norcal are great actually

What cracks me up is all these people who spend so much time attacking and insulting California, as if wherever they live is some trouble free paradise. California is a great state with a ton of great places, I've thoroughly enjoyed every trip I've made to California.

Now, I don't live there. Maybe I'd have more criticism if I did. But it certainly is not some hell hole like people on this forum pretend it is.

Well fox news has been shitting on California heavily lately so I'm assuming these idiots are just parroting info from there

As an Orange County Boy. I love my part of California. Close to the beach. Not crazy liberal

There are parts of CA that are awesome. Then there are the other parts

Orange county is great, they have 4 great beaches (Laguna, bolsa chica, salt creek, Newport) good food, good breweries, good baseball team, and cool little mall in Anaheim packing district.

Cracked me up when fox news was talking mess about OC because of the homeless. They even made it seem like it was a big liberal city and that's why it was having a homeless issue.

Back