California is doing so well it has an extra 9 billion dollars

Yeah... let's all go to California.

Where it's legal to knowingly transmit HIV, but illegal to mis-gender someone.

You do know, all others is agriculture right?

How the fuck are you arguing that CA is a great place to live? There's been a mass migration out of CA for years, we reap the horrors here in OR.
Let me explain it in plain terms for my simple countrymen to the north of me. Cali has all the money. Oregon doesn't. So we are buying your state and kicking you out of it. We have the industry, the money and therefore the power. DO you like how it feels, getting Cali D shoved right down your Oregon throat and having to thank us for it? It's so fun buying property in Oregon and watching all the locals cry.

How did the title of this thread go from "California is 1.3 billion in debt" to California is doing so well...." ????????

You do know, all others is agriculture right?

How the fuck are you arguing that CA is a great place to live? There's been a mass migration out of CA for years, we reap the horrors here in OR.
Every expensive place (expensive in large part because it is so desirable) has had people moving out and replaced by people who can afford it. California and NYC are the best examples. You act like they're refugees and not just people who decide they'd prefer a bigger house and some more.

IF that is the case, then why are they still in debt? IF they have so much money, why the heck are they not paying it down?
Is this real life? Have you not owned a credit card in your life? Right now I have credit card debt and could pay it all off at this moment but I'd rather keep on paying in smaller amounts so I can do shit like eat food and live under a roof.

Governments have a budget and when they go over the budget it is a deficit, when they have money left over it is a surplus... California either hasn't spent their money fast enough or were very careful with what they chose to spend. They can use this surplus to pay off debt if they want to.

Being in debt is not a bad thing if you can pay it off. I can't believe I'm explaining this to a grown man. I can totally understand not knowing surplus vs deficit, because that's something you have to seek out but the average adult should not be asking questions like "WELL IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WHY DO YOU HAVE DEBT???" because life experience should answer that

California is among the last places in the country I would want to live.

Some of the coastal cities are alright to visit though.

California is among the last places in the country I would want to live.

Some of the coastal cities are alright to visit though.
that's awesome because you seem pretty lame and no one would want you here anyways.

Is this real life? Have you not owned a credit card in your life? Right now I have credit card debt and could pay it all off at this moment but I'd rather keep on paying in smaller amounts so I can do shit like eat food and live under a roof.

Governments have a budget and when they go over the budget it is a deficit, when they have money left over it is a surplus... California either hasn't spent their money fast enough or were very careful with what they chose to spend. They can use this surplus to pay off debt if they want to.

Being in debt is not a bad thing if you can pay it off. I can't believe I'm explaining this to a grown man. I can totally understand not knowing surplus vs deficit, because that's something you have to seek out but the average adult should not be asking questions like "WELL IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WHY DO YOU HAVE DEBT???" because life experience should answer that
what do you expect. These are red state people we are talking to here. They are dumb, poor and celebrate being ignorant. We should have wiped them out when we had the chance after we won the civil war.

My opinion before clicking this thread:
California has a lot of wackos
My opinion after clicking reading TS:
Oh, maybe it's worse than I thought

My opinion before clicking this thread:
California has a lot of wackos
My opinion after clicking reading TS:
Oh, maybe it's worse than I thought
these are called feelings, and it seems to be what governs all behavior of Trump supporting red states. If you feel like having a real discussion about how much better Cali is than whatever pile of turkey shi t you live in then I am right here.

LOL, these red states need a safe space so bad they want to close the borders.

these are called feelings, and it seems to be what governs all behavior of Trump supporting red states. If you feel like having a real discussion about how much better Cali is than whatever pile of turkey shi t you live in then I am right here.

I'm Canadian, but please tell me more about all dem red states, nutjob

And here come the leech state haters clinging to the falsehood that they don't rely on Cali to support them and keep them afloat. Unfortunately numbers don't lie, and Cali has got the money, tech and agriculture. The quicker insolvent leech states like Texas bend the knee the better, because we could just secede and let you go broke and starve

Dude this is ridiculously simple - the world's 5th economy is a single state. Cali should secede, and then impose tarrifs left and right on the remainder of the US. Tarrif the shit out of it.

Dude this is ridiculously simple - the world's 5th economy is a single state. Cali should secede, and then impose tarrifs left and right on the remainder of the US. Tarrif the shit out of it.

Cool. We'll tarif the fuck out of them back on the water supply.

And here come the leech state haters clinging to the falsehood that they don't rely on Cali to support them and keep them afloat. Unfortunately numbers don't lie, and Cali has got the money, tech and agriculture. The quicker insolvent leech states like Texas bend the knee the better, because we could just secede and let you go broke and starve

Cool. We'll tarif the fuck out of them back on the water supply.

Something tells me they'll do just fine. The rest of the US needs Cali way more than Cali needs the rest of the US

Back