California is doing so well it has an extra 9 billion dollars

these are called feelings, and it seems to be what governs all behavior of Trump supporting red states. If you feel like having a real discussion about how much better Cali is than whatever pile of turkey shi t you live in then I am right here.
The new, progressive, bigoted redneck.

Dude this is ridiculously simple - the world's 5th economy is a single state. Cali should secede, and then impose tarrifs left and right on the remainder of the US. Tarrif the shit out of it.
Cali has oil. You'll taste freedom again and be treated like Afghans rather than Murricans.

Something tells me they'll do just fine. The rest of the US needs Cali way more than Cali needs the rest of the US

The US minus Cali would still have a much higher GDP than Cali (#1 in the world still if I'm not mistaken)

Meanwhile, Cali has one of the highest poverty rates and is 1 drought away from begging for mercy lol.

Also, a lot of the farmers in Cali want to devide the state up as is, and they aren't Dems. Good luck with this idea tho.

Cool. We'll tarif the fuck out of them back on the water supply.
we're only short on water because we are compelled to grow food for the rest of the country. we produce almost 90% of all fruits and vegetables. Once we aren't compelled to feed the rest of the country our water supply will be fine. Dude, you really just need to face facts. Cali is rich, powerful and has the rest of the country bent over and taking it.

whats even more awesome is Raytheon and Lockheed martin, the main suppliers of advanced weaponry are California based. As are most of the GPS enabled weaponry. We'd also render the rest of the US defenseless against super powers that you've already pissed off. It would be funny watching the rest of America get invaded by China while The republic of Cali has all the money, food, weapons and power.

Yeah... let's all go to California.

Where it's legal to knowingly transmit HIV, but illegal to mis-gender someone.
No please don't come here. We all have HIV... no actually don't come here because the traffic is fucking annoying and getting worse (thanks libtard politicians for doing nothing for decades to increase freeway lanes and for thinking a limited high speed rail that takes up freeway lanes is a good idea).

yet people are flocking out of that shit state to move to texas, i wonder why?

whats even more awesome is Raytheon and Lockheed martin, the main suppliers of advanced weaponry are California based. As are most of the GPS enabled weaponry. We'd also render the rest of the US defenseless against super powers that you've already pissed off. It would be funny watching the rest of America get invaded by China while The republic of Cali has all the money, food, weapons and power.
You're getting beyond ridiculous... like, frothing out of the mouth ridiculous. I'm going to guess that you probably don't own any real estate here and are some pissed off minority college kid.

Lol "the main suppliers of weaponry"... who owns the military bases? Not California. You lose the bases, the equipment and manpower. You think California is going to get to keep Vandenberg AFB or Camp Pendleton?

<DisgustingHHH>

Cheaper to live, less traffic. I enjoyed Texas for the 7mos i was there for training but holy shit fuck that unpredictable weather!

Cali has 29 of the 200 LM facilities in the U.S....

we're only short on water because we are compelled to grow food for the rest of the country. we produce almost 90% of all fruits and vegetables. Once we aren't compelled to feed the rest of the country our water supply will be fine. Dude, you really just need to face facts. Cali is rich, powerful and has the rest of the country bent over and taking it.

Grapple, you need to face facts - Cali has one of the highest poverty rates and a disappearing middle class. You're a 3rd world country with cartel youtube beheadings on day 1 of your independence bud

<{outtahere}>

Would California be a blue state if folks in charge of paying the taxes were the only ones capable of voting?

I've already answered this but then again you are from Texas and therefore retarded so I'll say it again. We have all the money and therefore all the power so we are buying your state and kicking you out of it. And you will thank us for it.

Grapple, you need to face facts - Cali has one of the highest poverty rates and a disappearing middle class. You're a 3rd world country with cartel youtube beheadings on day 1 of your independence bud

<{outtahere}>
the middle class is disappearing because when you compare our incomes and quality of life to the rest of the country, we aren't middle class, we are upper class. You see, other states, like the one you live in, suck so fucking bad and are bad at everything you try and do and are such welfare loving hell holes, that we in Cali look like royalty in comparison. And the only poor people in our state come from other states to live the cowabunga lifestyle in Cali but can't hack it because they are used to living in middle America and the deep south where the competition is easier.

Could you imagine Americas weapons trying to work without California tech? HAHAHA, the rest of America would be reduced to fighting with wrist rockets like the black kid from Stranger things while The Country of Cali flew drones inside your buttholes from the comfort of Silicon Valley.

the middle class is disappearing because when you compare our incomes and quality of life to the rest of the country, we aren't middle class, we are upper class. You see, other states, like the one you live in, suck so fucking bad and are bad at everything you try and do and are such welfare loving hell holes, that we in Cali look like royalty in comparison. And the only poor people in our state come from other states to live the cowabunga lifestyle in Cali but can't hack it because they are used to living in middle America and the deep south where the competition is easier.

Braz level delusion here bud. You're 2 steps away from creating a female Facebook gimmick to talk to yourself with right before overdosing on the prescription drugs you're abusing to escape the shitty reality of your poverty lifestyle lmao

I'll be at your Sherdog funeral tho with a 'RIP' post fa sho homie, so no worries there.

Braz level delusion here bud. You're 2 steps away from creating a female Facebook gimmick to talk to yourself with right before overdosing on the prescription drugs you're abusing to escape the shitty reality of your poverty lifestyle lmao

I'll be at your Sherdog funeral tho with a 'RIP' post fa sho homie, so no worries there.
I used to have female facebook gimmicks back when I was abusing drink and drugs, it got pretty out of control, basically My worst binge was about 4-5 months ago. I got arrested in November for possession which got eventually dismissed thank god but I fell into a deep depression while everything played out. I have a pretty wealthy family and I'm pretty well off myself so money was never an issue when it came to drugs. Where I live it's on the water in predominantly white hoity toity area so the drugs are stepped on and pretty shitty. Well when I was growing up I lived with my mom til I was 14 and she was a drug addict and we lived in impoverished areas of Houston that were mostly black and mexican areas so most of my friends were black or mexican....long story short I stayed in contact with a few of them and always had my "hood pass" as they called it which meant I was always welcome in the bad parts of town and @Uncle Bruce can attest that there are some really shady areas of Houston.

Well I'll call him Big C....he was apart of a gang in Houston called "Houstone" that had Cartel connections and a very violent reputation but we were always friendly, we'd goto Rockets games and shit and hang out and it'd be cool. Well Big C also was a big supplier of Cocaine on the SE side of Houston....he got the best shit you could get in the city no bullshit before he processed it down to sell it. He usually used the pure stuff to cook it and the rest to cut down to sell it, well since we were boys he'd sell me the shit right off the brick (kilo) and it was the rawest shit I had ever had....well with me being depressed and jobless at the time and fighting a case and having nothing but time I spent basically all my time alone in my condo doing blow, playing video games, fucking around online, going out at night and getting drunk at night, and then using my xanax prescription to come down at night. Eventually I built up a tolerance to the xanax so I had to take more for it to be effective....

In a way it seemed like I was trying to kill myself, I was mixing a shit ton of cocaine...I was going through a "7" every 2 days 7 grams aka 2 eight balls on top of alcohol and xanax. Alot of people fuck with me about my PTSD or whatever but I am service connected disabled for PTSD and TBI throught the Army as well as the VA from my time in Iraq and Afghanistan. They just don't give you 100% ratings without documented evidence of you being fucked up. I try to make the most of life, but that was the scariest time of my life, but with the support of my family and friends and getting into support groups and getting sober it's really helped me see the light and I'm back on track and sober and happy with no cravings or inkling to ever want to touch the shit again....sorry for the long post lol I'm bored and can't sleep.

I used to have female facebook gimmicks back when I was abusing drink and drugs, it got pretty out of control, basically My worst binge was about 4-5 months ago. I got arrested in November for possession which got eventually dismissed thank god but I fell into a deep depression while everything played out. I have a pretty wealthy family and I'm pretty well off myself so money was never an issue when it came to drugs. Where I live it's on the water in predominantly white hoity toity area so the drugs are stepped on and pretty shitty. Well when I was growing up I lived with my mom til I was 14 and she was a drug addict and we lived in impoverished areas of Houston that were mostly black and mexican areas so most of my friends were black or mexican....long story short I stayed in contact with a few of them and always had my "hood pass" as they called it which meant I was always welcome in the bad parts of town and @Uncle Bruce can attest that there are some really shady areas of Houston.

Well I'll call him Big C....he was apart of a gang in Houston called "Houstone" that had Cartel connections and a very violent reputation but we were always friendly, we'd goto Rockets games and shit and hang out and it'd be cool. Well Big C also was a big supplier of Cocaine on the SE side of Houston....he got the best shit you could get in the city no bullshit before he processed it down to sell it. He usually used the pure stuff to cook it and the rest to cut down to sell it, well since we were boys he'd sell me the shit right off the brick (kilo) and it was the rawest shit I had ever had....well with me being depressed and jobless at the time and fighting a case and having nothing but time I spent basically all my time alone in my condo doing blow, playing video games, fucking around online, going out at night and getting drunk at night, and then using my xanax prescription to come down at night. Eventually I built up a tolerance to the xanax so I had to take more for it to be effective....

In a way it seemed like I was trying to kill myself, I was mixing a shit ton of cocaine...I was going through a "7" every 2 days 7 grams aka 2 eight balls on top of alcohol and xanax. Alot of people fuck with me about my PTSD or whatever but I am service connected disabled for PTSD and TBI throught the Army as well as the VA from my time in Iraq and Afghanistan. They just don't give you 100% ratings without documented evidence of you being fucked up. I try to make the most of life, but that was the scariest time of my life, but with the support of my family and friends and getting into support groups and getting sober it's really helped me see the light and I'm back on track and sober and happy with no cravings or inkling to ever want to touch the shit again....sorry for the long post lol I'm bored and can't sleep.

Haha.. hit me with it before I could get you with it

Back