California Rolls made with real Crab are Heavenly

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Truly gods nectar in Sushi form

o.jpg

So a real California roll? I mean they are good but I’m having spicy crunchy tuna with lobster on top, and a shrimp tempura with avocado roll, and a spicy scallops roll with hot wasabi that’s pretty good too.

I don’t get why people call that thing where it’s a slice of raw fish on rice “sushi”.

TS has it right. Rolls are the true sushi since they have more flavor. Especially when it’s covered with all the fancy looking sauces.

Crab improves many foods: green curry, gumbo, Alfredo, tempura, empanadas and, yes spicy crab rolls.

I don’t get why people call that thing where it’s a slice of raw fish on rice “sushi”.

TS has it right. Rolls are the true sushi since they have more flavor. Especially when it’s covered with all the fancy looking sauces.

I like sushi a lot, I'm laughing because California roll is basic bitch as fuck.

The laziest sushi chefs use fake crabmeat (aka whitefish) in rolls.
Imitation crab is just too insulting to eat.
If I find out they are conning me with that back alley crabmeat, I won't even eat there.

Spent a week in Japan back in 2015. I had so much sashimi one night it was ridiculous. Pure awesomeness!

Back