California Rolls made with real Crab are Heavenly

No butter!

Wow, that looks delicious, I've never had Cousins Maine Lobster. I thought to myself, what are the longshot odds they actually have a truck in Dallas.....and they do! Must try.
Get the Connecticut (the hot, no mayo) and the Maine (cold, mayo, squeeze of lemon) -- they both should come with a pickle, and maybe cole-slaw. Their root soda tastes like Coke. The rest is stuff you probably could get better elsewhere, but their lobster rolls are on the money.

I worked at a sushi place many many years ago and they had an incredible roll there

Tuna, fresh jalapeños, diced cilantro, cucumbers, avocado and had a drop of house made spicy cilantro mayo on top

“sushi”

basic white girl garbage.

soft shell crab also kills it.
_MG_0507-700x500.JPG

aka 'spider roll'
One of the only rolls or sushi items I don't like and I love me pretty much everything else sushi.

felt the same way at first, but I grew to love it.
octopus is the shit I can't handle.
6177091509_c36717c217_b.jpg

giphy.gif

Tried eel, didn't like

I also hate the recent trend of drenching all rolls in spicy mayo sauce. WTF, man. That is so ghetto.

actually haven't had any sushi in over a year.
very expensive, which I don't mind.
but an hour later, I'm hungry again!

Scallops>Crab>Lobster

I was on a date with some random and I took her to some authentic Sushi place to look like I was hip to the cool kids shenanigans. These asians waiters were going nuts about this fresh Uni they had just got this morning. I wanted to impress so I got these four pieces for $20. Uni is sea urchins, and let me tell you that it tastes like Satan’s left nut. You bite into it and it turning into slime, kind of like you imagine a slug would taste like. I ate one, she spat on out in a napkin, but they were $5 each so I guzzlers the last two down like Jenna Jameson in her hayday.
Fuck real sushi

My wife orders that bullshit in high end sushi restaurants. Always makes me want to change tables.

Do you drink pumpkin spice lattes and eat avocado toast too?
You should probably divorce her.

Back