Californias economy is on pace to outgrow the rest of the country

I wish Nj, Ny, Cali stopped paying for all those scumbags down south who ruin this country on a daily basis.

Use your boot straps you loser cans the sane parts of America are sick of you

Fucking Racist:

21fbea636cae7fd9cdb843494dce75b8--rac-population.jpg

I thought Texas might outpace CA in both population and GDP by 2050-2060.

I mean I'd love to live in those nice areas in CA (who doesn't) but the cost of living and overpopulation is just too much for me.

Add in the best weather and the hottest chicks and it's not a surprise that it's the GOAT state.

Just anecdotal.. I've lived in California before and I'm in the nominally "poorest" part of the country right now. The average "poor" person around me making $25K a year here has a much higher quality of life than someone making $75K in California, probably about the same as someone in California making $100K.

Living in CA, I partly agree with you - as the cost of living is very high here (San Diego).

But you are forgetting a major factor that contributes to 'quality of life' - and that is the weather. It's sunny and about 78 degrees out right now, in the middle of July. And it will be the same in the middle of January.

when you consider we had a State deficit what, like 4 or 5 years ago?

and now a solid surplus and continuing to grow?

pretty remarkable really

Living in CA, I partly agree with you - as the cost of living is very high here (San Diego).

But you are forgetting a major factor that contributes to 'quality of life' - and that is the weather. It's sunny and about 78 degrees out right now, in the middle of July. And it will be the same in the middle of January.
Hawaii has you beat for weather and natural beauty. California is very nice in this regard, however. Beautiful mountains as well.

Interestingly CA has the population of NY, NJ, MA and CT combined. And those 4 states combined have a higher GDP than CA.

The Northeast is still the GOAT US moneymakers.

East Coast = Beast Coast

CA- 39.5M

NY- 19.9M
NJ- 9M
MA- 6.9M
CT- 3.6M
Tot- 39.4M

CA- $2.75T

NY- $1.55T
NJ - $0.59T
MA - $0.53T
CT - $0.26T
Total - $2.93T
the Midwest and East is so weak, one dude (LeBron) can singlehandedly raise his city's GDP like five percent hahahaha

cmon son

and now he's west
edit: NY, Philly, and Boston are all legit, i'm just messing w/ you man. I live in 29 Palms ffs

Hawaii has you beat for weather and natural beauty. California is very nice in this regard, however. Beautiful mountains as well.

I don't know about the weather part.

Hawaii is more humid. Southern CA (where I live) is a semi-arid desert. I'll take the dry weather any day of the week. Temps are about the same year round.

But I agree, I find Hawaii more naturally beautiful because of all the greenery and tropical aesthetic.

With that amount of illegal immigrants in CA, I highly doubt their economy is doing that well.

the Midwest and East is so weak, one dude (LeBron) can singlehandedly raise his city's GDP like five percent hahahaha

cmon son

and now he's west
edit: NY, Philly, and Boston are all legit, i'm just messing w/ you man. I live in 29 Palms ffs

Ohio is Rust Belt (along with PA outside of Philly and the Philly burbs).

Just look at the economic mountain range from Boston to D.C. with NYC as the crown Jewel.

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-economic-might-u-s-metro-area/

NYC itself has the 13th largest economy in the world, bigger than Spain and Australia.

And the Northeast does it without relying on depleting natural resources.

It's all human productivity.

You want a pat on the back big boy? Perhaps a golf clap?

California's crazy. You can make $100K a year but live paycheck to paycheck in a 150 sq ft "apartment" with passed out bums shitting on your doorstep with needles hanging out of their arms while having to worry about getting assaulted or mugged. Making $10k a year in a third world country is "poorer" but you still live a better and safer life than most "rich" Californians. There's such a thing as purchasing power parity. Nominal money isn't everything.

LOL

This is one of the most idiotic post I've ever read.

You know how I know you've never been to a poor 3rd world country? You think that rich Californians are worse off.
You know how I know you've never been to California? You think that poor third world citizens are better off.

Also, it's the shit red states that are dangerous, not California.
ZHF5tGH.gif

The-Safest-State-Ranking.png

No sense in talking to these red state morons. They celebrate ignorance. That's how they manage to be happy in their squalor.

No sense in talking to these red state morons. They celebrate ignorance. That's how they manage to be happy in their squalor.
What are you personally contributing to the state of CA that makes you so proud of it?

What are you personally contributing to the state of CA that makes you so proud of it?
I help Californians buy up real estate in other states as rental investment properties. It really ups economy since we taken money from other states in the form of rent payments and then spend those dollars in CALI.

Ohio is Rust Belt (along with PA outside of Philly and the Philly burbs).

Just look at the economic mountain range from Boston to D.C. with NYC as the crown Jewel.

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-economic-might-u-s-metro-area/

NYC itself has the 13th largest economy in the world, bigger than Spain and Australia.

And the Northeast does it without relying on depleting natural resources.

It's all human productivity.
I went to HS just south of DC, I feel you

They don't call it Megalopolis for nothing

nobody cares about Delaware tho, amirite?

I don't know about the weather part.

Hawaii is more humid. Southern CA (where I live) is a semi-arid desert. I'll take the dry weather any day of the week. Temps are about the same year round.

But I agree, I find Hawaii more naturally beautiful because of all the greenery and tropical aesthetic.
FWIW, the World Almanac and Farmer's Almanac used to list either San Diego or Tijuana as having the world's best/ideal climate...

which is legit, but I always thought like say The Canary Islands or Cape Verde would fit that better

California's crazy. You can make $100K a year but live paycheck to paycheck in a 150 sq ft "apartment" with passed out bums shitting on your doorstep with needles hanging out of their arms while having to worry about getting assaulted or mugged. Making $10k a year in a third world country is "poorer" but you still live a better and safer life than most "rich" Californians. There's such a thing as purchasing power parity. Nominal money isn't everything.

Imagine being so poor that you're forced into resorting to "there's too many rich people".

Typical defeatist mentality. Just because you wouldn't cut it in the GOAT state doesn't mean you have to slander unbridled success.

Back