Californias economy is on pace to outgrow the rest of the country

LOL

This is one of the most idiotic post I've ever read.

You know how I know you've never been to a poor 3rd world country? You think that rich Californians are worse off.
You know how I know you've never been to California? You think that poor third world citizens are better off.

Also, it's the shit red states that are dangerous, not California.
ZHF5tGH.gif

The-Safest-State-Ranking.png
WTF Washington, get your shit together.

Also when California is doing better than the rest of the country, it can just mean a handful of people living in California is doing better than rest of country and probably doing better than everyone else in California. Our wealth distribution is skewed enough to allow for that.

Its like during the height of Crack, Medellin is doing better than the rest of Colombia because Pablo Escobar lives there at that time. In fact, Colombia at that time probably wealthier than a lot of US States at that time too because of Pablo Escobar living there.

Exactly, let's say Jeff Bezos joined sherdog all of a sudden you could say that sherdog has the highest medien income of any forum on the internet.

According to some of you guys, y'all foot the bill for the rest of the country anyway. So we dont need a booming economy, we have you bitches to pay for our shit. We're like the pimp and Cali is our main hoe.

I wish Nj, Ny, Cali stopped paying for all those scumbags down south who ruin this country on a daily basis.

Use your boot straps you loser cans the sane parts of America are sick of you

It is not everyone in those states. Its only the rich folk. The rich folk in those states are paying for everyone else in that same state.

Or you could look at it as, everyone else and our gubment is giving corporate welfare to the rich folk, which is what enables the rich folk to be rich in the first place.

IDK what the deal is with Washington (the state or the capitol) in terms of crime.
All I can think of is meth and a bunch of street gangs with ties to other Surenos groups.

California
  • Total liabilities: $279.75 billion
  • Total assets: $249.44 billion
  • Debt ratio: 112.2 percent

All I can think of is meth and a bunch of street gangs with ties to other Surenos groups.

I would think gang activity would be worse elsewhere, and I know that meth is a lot worse elsewhere.

For DC I'm guessing that property price distortions caused by the federal government offices causing poverty have something to do with it.

An op-ed huh? ya know, opinion editorial?

Also show me in that article where it mentions 20% live in poverty and there is feces on the sidewalks.

YOU SIR are fake news
San Fran gets 16000 reports of human shit in their city, every week

I can assume that is because they aren't a major port state that have the most tech giants/fortune 500 companies residing there.
Aye. Between Hollywood (film) and Silicon Valley (tech), they *should* be doing great.

Aye. Between Hollywood (film) and Silicon Valley (tech), they *should* be doing great.
And we are. Much much better than they flyover states and deep south, where they have no money or real economy.

Honestly, seeing this back and forth bickering is a bit distasteful... Many people in this thread would be well served by asking themselves two questions.

1) Is California a wildly successful state with a wide range of wonderful things about it?

2) Are there certain metrics often used to present California in a one-sidedly positive manner, and does it have a host of really legitimate problems?

Once the children in this thread have answered "yes" to both, you can have an adult discussion about what's good and bad about one of the greatest, and yet very troubled, states in the Union.

Last edited:
Honestly, seeing this back and forth bickering is a bit distasteful... Many people in this thread would be well served by asking themselves two questions.

1) Is California a wildly successful state with a wide range of wonderful things about it?

2) Are there certain metrics often used to present California in a one-sidedly positive manner, and does it have a host of really legitimate problems?

Once the children in this thread have answered "yes" to both, you can have an adult discussion about what's good and bad about one of the greatest, and yet very troubled, states in the Union.

Dude, just recognize that every partisan in the war room, has an identity based in politics. That these people actually define who they are by which team of retards they identify with.

It is hilarious to me, that left or right, these partisans think it is cool to be team red or blue, when the majority of us look at these people like the retards that they are.

Bu bu but its s liburl shithole overran by Messykins!

<Kpop775>

Suck it welfare states ( red states)

<JonesDXSuckIt>

It is not everyone in those states. Its only the rich folk. The rich folk in those states are paying for everyone else in that same state.

Or you could look at it as, everyone else and our gubment is giving corporate welfare to the rich folk, which is what enables the rich folk to be rich in the first place.

Middle class and upper middle class pay their share as well.

Totally agree, but all of California's problems would be solved if we didn't have to pay so many federal taxes to keep red states afloat.

Back