Californias economy is on pace to outgrow the rest of the country

lol at people defending California like its their sister that someone called a whore.
https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix...ia-has-the-highest-poverty-rate-in-the-u.html

Arizona has a 17.5 percent poverty rate, according the SPM measure which adds in cost of living, housing and utility bills to income levels.

That is fifth highest in the U.S. behind only California (20.6 percent), Florida (19.0 percent), Louisiana and New York (both at 17.9 percent), according to the Census Bureau.
<{anton}>

By bartender you mean own 3 restaurants.

I would rub my cock on your lime and me and the bus boys would laugh when you squeezed it onto your drink.
1. No, you aren't a business owner.

2. Your post right here shows you aren't because no business owner is that pathetically petty.

3. I'll take a shit in your bathroom sink, then smear the shit all over the walls. I'll then leave a horrible yelp review followed up with 100s more from my tiki torch carrying Neo Nazi, skinhead, peckerwood, reddit reading, antifa pounding, Trump loving, White power brothas.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I wish Nj, Ny, Cali stopped paying for all those scumbags down south who ruin this country on a daily basis.
Use your boot straps you loser cans the sane parts of America are sick of you
How are we paying for them?

Also when California is doing better than the rest of the country, it can just mean a handful of people living in California is doing better than rest of country and probably doing better than everyone else in California. Our wealth distribution is skewed enough to allow for that.

Its like during the height of Crack, Medellin is doing better than the rest of Colombia because Pablo Escobar lives there at that time. In fact, Colombia at that time probably wealthier than a lot of US States at that time too because of Pablo Escobar living there.
True and because these uniquely rich people live there it has certain social consequences like raising the housing prices to unprecedented heights and fueling homelessness. So I'm glad they are growing so fast, basically for this reason
According to some of you guys, y'all foot the bill for the rest of the country anyway. So we dont need a booming economy, we have you bitches to pay for our shit. We're like the pimp and Cali is our main hoe.
Let them degenerate into an unequal hellscape of homeless masses and a couple of tech billionaires, better them than my state.
Ohio is Rust Belt (along with PA outside of Philly and the Philly burbs).

Just look at the economic mountain range from Boston to D.C. with NYC as the crown Jewel.

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-economic-might-u-s-metro-area/

NYC itself has the 13th largest economy in the world, bigger than Spain and Australia.

And the Northeast does it without relying on depleting natural resources.

It's all human productivity.
"human productivity", top kek.

NYC is as wealthy as it is because its a massive center of finance. They're the cunts that crashed the world economy and to this day they engage in what? Financial speculation to line their pockets? At least the Silicon Valley billionaires give us cool shit to play with, NYC is just a hub of financial exploitation as far as I'm concerned and inshallah when the Revolution happens their heads will be the first to roll.

True and because these uniquely rich people live there it has certain social consequences like raising the housing prices to unprecedented heights and fueling homelessness. So I'm glad they are growing so fast, basically for this reason

Let them degenerate into an unequal hellscape of homeless masses and a couple of tech billionaires, better them than my state.

NYC is as wealthy as it is because its a massive center of finance. They're the cunts that crashed the world economy and to this day they engage in what? Financial speculation to line their pockets? At least the Silicon Valley billionaires give us cool shit to play with, NYC is just a hub of financial exploitation as far as I'm concerned and inshallah when the Revolution happens their heads will be the first to roll.

Rofl at saying you can make 100k in California and be forced to live in third world like conditions. I made like 40k a year out of college and lived in a 4br 3ba home in Orange County with a pretty high standard of living. After making about 70k a year I got my own place in Irvine California(supposedly the safest city in the country) and have an even higher standard of living. Maybe if you’re hilariously financially irresponsible you can’t live in California. Once I end up making 6 figures and have a spouse making decent money I’ll probably be living in Laguna beach or some shit.

I wish the mods set up a way to like a post to varying degrees.

But the Silicon Valley Billionaires need to get their money from somewhere to start up, and to sell their stocks which is where most of that money or their value comes from. Both basically come from NYC.

Rofl at saying you can make 100k in California and be forced to live in third world like conditions. I made like 40k a year out of college and lived in a 4br 3ba home in Orange County with a pretty high standard of living. After making about 70k a year I got my own place in Irvine California(supposedly the safest city in the country) and have an even higher standard of living. Maybe if you’re hilariously financially irresponsible you can’t live in California. Once I end up making 6 figures and have a spouse making decent money I’ll probably be living in Laguna beach or some shit.

When was this like 40yrs ago?

ouch lol

<mma4>

Fucking Racist:

21fbea636cae7fd9cdb843494dce75b8--rac-population.jpg

Where's the map that shows all the fucking illegals taking over the US and turning it into shithole Mexico.

Back