Call me crazy but I think...

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Israel Adesanya will ko whittaker right now if the fight happens, Im very analitical and for me Israel is a nightmare match up for the champ, he is long, he has power, his striking is way better than the champ also I dont think he will be able to take it to the ground, vettori is way bigger and muscular than the aussie, Im not saying that vettori is the better fighter.

Whittaker actually has underrated wrestling, and would be all over Adesanya like a cheap suit.

I think Israel has good potential, but in no way is he ready for any of the top 5 guys yet. He would get spanked.

Im very analitical and for me Israel is a nightmare match

giphy.gif

Does your boyfriend appreciate that?

Last edited:
Whittaker actually has underrated wrestling, and would be all over Adesanya like a cheap suit.

I think Israel has good potential, but in no way is he ready for any of the top 5 guys yet. He would get spanked.
I don't think you're taking into account how very analytical TS is... just saying, that might sway you towards his undeniable side of the argument.

Hype train level is over 9000. Let's see how he does against a ranked fighter first?

Anybody got gifs of Adesanya limbo dodging Vettori's telegraphed kicks?

I don't think you're taking into account how very analytical TS is... just saying, that might sway you towards his undeniable side of the argument.
I was about to counter TS then noticed that he was analytical and decided he must be correct.

but whitakker is not an elite wrestler! ...vettori and the other whos name I cant remember are big guys and have problems to take israel down... how you think a small MW fighter with descent but not elite wrestlings skills can take adesanya easily down

If you can keep Yoel from Wrestling you, defending takedowns Israel will be a walk in the park, as elite as he is a striker he still needs time in the ground department.

If you can keep Yoel from Wrestling you, defending takedowns Israel will be a walk in the park, as elite as he is a striker he still needs time in the ground department.
is not the same!, he has great td like lawler but he usually doesn't take the opponent to the ground

Israel Adesanya will ko whittaker right now if the fight happens, Im very analitical and for me Israel is a nightmare match up for the champ, he is long, he has power, his striking is way better than the champ also I dont think he will be able to take it to the ground, vettori is way bigger and muscular than the aussie, Im not saying that vettori is the better fighter.

Hey

You could be onto something there.

lmao no.

israel wasn't even impressive in the vettori fight and couldn't even hurt him, and vettori was hitting him pretty easily at some points.

whittaker is on a different planet than both of those goofs, he wouldn't even have to wrestle, pretty sure whittaker outstrikes israel or maybe even puts his lights out if israel wants to fight cocky.

Possibly, I view Whittaker as the kind of guy who is decent everywhere but not great anywhere. Once he faces a guy that elite is one category and ok in the others he could definitely lose. The problem would be the takedown so I'd think Whittaker would win that one

If nearly 20 years of following this sport has taught me anything it's that anything can happen in a fight. In a sport with the possibility of instant victory (or instant defeat) there's always the possibility of a huge upset.

But honestly, I wouldn't give Adesanya more than about a 10% chance against Whittaker right now.

Possibly, I view Whittaker as the kind of guy who is decent everywhere but not great anywhere. Once he faces a guy that elite is one category and ok in the others he could definitely lose. The problem would be the takedown so I'd think Whittaker would win that one
you mean like jacare and romero?

whittaker is definitely a great striker btw.

Yes is exactly what I m thinking

is not the same!, he has great td like lawler but he usually doesn't take the opponent to the ground
But he would if he has a clear advantage over his Opponent in one department DUH

Back