Call me crazy but I think...

you mean like jacare and romero?

whittaker is definitely a great striker btw.
He's good, but I wouldn't call him a great striker. Those guys he's faced are not great strikers just guys that have some power. Great strikers are guys like Thompson, reem, silva, vitor etc. although I admit you kind of got me on my earlier point cause both of those guys have great ground games and decent striking. Idk what it is he just doesn't have that invincible feel that guys like woodley dj and Cormier have right now

The hype on this guy and Zabit is beyond belief. People laugh about Houston Alexander and Erik Silva now yet they continue the same hype pattern over and over. Also, if you want people to take your "bold claims" seriously, lay down some sort of bet or stipulation... otherwise it's just empty talk

I've been expecting Whittaker to lose for like 3 fights in a row (and I'm not alone in this), so at this point I'm fairly certain that he's a lot better than we give him credit for.

Israel Adesanya will ko whittaker right now if the fight happens, Im very analitical and for me Israel is a nightmare match up for the champ, he is long, he has power, his striking is way better than the champ also I dont think he will be able to take it to the ground, vettori is way bigger and muscular than the aussie, Im not saying that vettori is the better fighter.

calling you crazy ...

He's good, but I wouldn't call him a great striker. Those guys he's faced are not great strikers just guys that have some power. Great strikers are guys like Thompson, reem, silva, vitor etc. although I admit you kind of got me on my earlier point cause both of those guys have great ground games and decent striking. Idk what it is he just doesn't have that invincible feel that guys like woodley dj and Cormier have right now
i consider whittaker a great striker, he's a good boxer, with fast hands and good power, and absolutely retarded TDD.

he's got the best hands at MW for sure, so i'd say that makes him a great striker.

Israel Adesanya will ko whittaker right now if the fight happens, Im very analitical and for me Israel is a nightmare match up for the champ, he is long, he has power, his striking is way better than the champ also I dont think he will be able to take it to the ground, vettori is way bigger and muscular than the aussie, Im not saying that vettori is the better fighter.

Whittaker probably beats Israel standing tbh. I'm not at all impressed with him considering he was getting hit alot by Martin fucking Vettori

you should start a pawwlcass, B

If you have a mind for the game, you'll be a drawl

Gahd Dawlg, bro, make use of that b-b-beast work ethic

Whittaker and Adesanya are probalby the true #8 and #9 of the division.

Fight the Big 5 & get back to me. Rock, Vitor, Silva, Weidman, Bisping.

The hype Israel is getting after that shitty decision over vettori is amazing

Back