Call of Duty- Advanced Warfare, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the Obsidian Steed and Breakneck in one Sympathy Drop

When will they add other game modes to the new maps?

When will they let me play the new maps in HC mode damnit.

Just completed the daily challenge for the second day in a row. Just got two elite weapons. A stinger elite and the Ae4 elite. So maybe there is something to doing the daily supply drop challenge.

Yo, hard point is my new jam.
37-14
41-12
53-18
39-13
I never played it before so I didn't realize how fun and fast paced it is! Constant action.

Yo, hard point is my new jam.
37-14
41-12
53-18
39-13
I never played it before so I didn't realize how fun and fast paced it is! Constant action.

Headquarters with a new look/name.

Headquarters with a new look/name.

I played HQ with some guys on MW3 once and we got it at like 190-0 then let the other team capture a bunch to get kills (for some reason at this point in my COD life I played like shit by myself but like a boss when playing with a big group) and we let them get to about 170 or so then capped and won.

Guy on the other team goes:
"We almost got you guys there"

Next game we just went for caps and won 200-0.

It's really easy to dominate that game mode with a team.

Every supply crate without the Obsidian or Speakeasy is a disappointment now.

I want...

Every supply crate without the Obsidian or Speakeasy is a disappointment now.

I want...

Complete the supply drop challenge. Every single time I have done it(4 days now) I have gotten an elite weapon for completing it. I got two in one drop.

Couple questions.

How often do supply drops come in? I thought it was every 45 minutes, but I played for over 2 hours tonight and I only got two drops not including my supply drop challenge(SDC).

I noticed this last night as well, when you get a SDC, does that wipe the regular timed drops out? And let's say the schedule is every 45 minutes and I play for 35 minutes, then quit. The next time I log on, do I play ten minutes and get a drop or does the clock start over.

I played HQ with some guys on MW3 once and we got it at like 190-0 then let the other team capture a bunch to get kills (for some reason at this point in my COD life I played like shit by myself but like a boss when playing with a big group) and we let them get to about 170 or so then capped and won.

Guy on the other team goes:
"We almost got you guys there"

Next game we just went for caps and won 200-0.

That was pretty common place in MW3. Tons of lopsided victories in that game. If you weren't raping together, together you got raped. With the maps lending themselves very well to intense corner camping and the absolute worst sound whoring in cod history I stayed away from all objective modes that year. Would still get bad in TDM at times but was manageable.

Couple questions.

How often do supply drops come in? I thought it was every 45 minutes, but I played for over 2 hours tonight and I only got two drops not including my supply drop challenge(SDC).

I noticed this last night as well, when you get a SDC, does that wipe the regular timed drops out? And let's say the schedule is every 45 minutes and I play for 35 minutes, then quit. The next time I log on, do I play ten minutes and get a drop or does the clock start over.

It's every 45 mins played in game unless modified by rapid supply drops that come from regular supply drops. I do the drop challenges all the time and often get them relatively close to my normal timed one, so no, definitely doesn't wipe out the timed one.

The counter goes by your total time played in game which can be seen in your stats. I've started many game sessions the next day and end up getting a supply drop immediately upon dying.

That was pretty common place in MW3. Tons of lopsided victories in that game. If you weren't raping together, together you got raped. With the maps lending themselves very well to intense corner camping and the absolute worst sound whoring in cod history I stayed away from all objective modes that year. Would still get bad in TDM at times but was manageable.

I just in general play better in a group of at least three people if it includes myself. Anything less than that and for some reason I suck ass.

It's every 45 mins played in game unless modified by rapid supply drops that come from regular supply drops. I do the drop challenges all the time and often get them relatively close to my normal timed one, so no, definitely doesn't wipe out the timed one.

The counter goes by your total time played in game which can be seen in your stats. I've started many game sessions the next day and end up getting a supply drop immediately upon dying.

Thanks. I had a few that seemed to disappear on me and I wanted to make sure I was not quitting one game shy of another package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back