Call of Duty- Advanced Warfare, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ jing - MW3 was a great cod for SnD and i just kinda had fun in that game in general. Anyhow, my teams gonna be in the mlg 250 series tourney tonite. 650$ 1st place prize. We made it to semifinals in the tourney earlier in week so we hoping to do better. Long as i dont shit the bed, i like our chances, my teamates are nasty af. Wish me luck...

What time you think that tourney would be done and would you be down for crapping it around HC S&D with a couple dunces that aren't that high end?

Complete the supply drop challenge. Every single time I have done it(4 days now) I have gotten an elite weapon for completing it. I got two in one drop.

Oh I have been.

I finished one the other day... got JACKSHIT in it.

Anyone else forgoing high K : D for cammo and challenges.

This last prestige I didn't even break out the ASM1 until late.

Striving for rare emblems, tags and swag seems more fun. (Get complimented on the Joker helmet frequently)

Anyone else forgoing high K : D for cammo and challenges.

This last prestige I didn't even break out the ASM1 until late.

Striving for rare emblems, tags and swag seems more fun. (Get complimented on the Joker helmet frequently)

Yup. Did the wildcard mastery last prestige and I'm currently working on perk mastery. Absolutely love the wildcard mastery helmet. Haven't seen anybody else with it. Gonna work on scorestreak mastery next prestige along with the humiliation challenges to get the joker helmet.

Yup. Did the wildcard mastery last prestige and I'm currently working on perk mastery. Absolutely love the wildcard mastery helmet. Haven't seen anybody else with it. Gonna work on scorestreak mastery next prestige along with the humiliation challenges to get the joker helmet.

That Wildcard and Perk Mastery seem like a hell of a grind.

Do you have to do them all in a single prestige? I did like 75% of the overkill one and I kind of want to do the others but if they reset then screw that.

Oh fuck yeah it is. But it keeps me interested in the game a lot more than I would be otherwise and it's nice to know you have the skill to pull something off where most people wouldn't even entertain the idea due to it's difficulty.

Do you have to do them all in a single prestige? I did like 75% of the overkill one and I kind of want to do the others but if they reset then screw that.

Everything but gun progress resets when you prestige. Sucks but I don't care about how others view prestige. Probably the greatest lie that people believe in cod is that prestige somehow equates to skill when really it's all about time put in. For me it's just another way to keep things interesting and I'm getting my fix through the challenge progress.

@ jing - MW3 was a great cod for SnD and i just kinda had fun in that game in general. Anyhow, my teams gonna be in the mlg 250 series tourney tonite. 650$ 1st place prize. We made it to semifinals in the tourney earlier in week so we hoping to do better. Long as i dont shit the bed, i like our chances, my teamates are nasty af. Wish me luck...

You would be the rarity in that opinion. I think that even with how much you love cod at least a small part of you can admit that MW3 is where shit started to head south.

Not to say I didn't have my fun taking your advice using the pp90 with rapid fire and extended mags. Had more killstreaks than I knew what to do with most games while using hardline.

Also wanted to add, should I reset my modem before every time I play? I've heard it thrown around quite a bit over the years but don't know if there's any truth to it.

Anybody else with solid info feel free to chime in just figured if anybody knows it would jerry.

Last edited:
Oh fuck yeah it is. But it keeps me interested in the game a lot more than I would be otherwise and it's nice to know you have the skill to pull something off where most people wouldn't even entertain the idea due to it's difficulty.

Think I may get rolling on the Wild Card mastery.

Do you have any suggestions/pointers?

Also:

Anyone know of a list of gear (clothing) unlocks? With pics preferably.

If i can't play good I'd like to at least look good.

You would be the rarity in that opinion. I think that even with how much you love cod at least a small part of you can admit that MW3 is where shit started to head south.

Not to say I didn't have my fun taking your advice using the pp90 with rapid fire and extended mags. Had more killstreaks than I knew what to do with most games while using hardline.

Also wanted to add, should I reset my modem before every time I play? I've heard it thrown around quite a bit over the years but don't know if there's any truth to it.

Anybody else with solid info feel free to chime in just figured if anybody knows it would jerry.

yea i realize mw3 love is rare but it truely was fun af for SnD, especially playing with buddies. As for resetting router, fuck yes. Between pron surfing n whatever other junk i subject my system too i feel better doing a clean reset before any gaming session. I reset my modem and unplug router before any serious shit goes down.

Think I may get rolling on the Wild Card mastery.

Do you have any suggestions/pointers?

What comes to mind off the top of my head would be to make a class running all perk greed 1, 2, 3 and taking care of the 200 kills needed for all of them at once.

Play hardpoint or domination for bombardier and streaker.

Secondary gunfighter was the only one that was truly a pain in the ass. You can't run overkill and add two attachments to a primary weapon. It has to be a pistol. I used the grach in hardcore modes and once I got akimbo it made it easier to get kills with them in free for all but your still best left playing hardcore objective modes with them along with running gung ho. Prepare to die a metric fuckton completing this one. Think of it as covert reverse boosting.

Everything else shouldn't be too hard but I'll be able to help if ya need it.

yea i realize mw3 love is rare but it truely was fun af for SnD, especially playing with buddies. As for resetting router, fuck yes. Between pron surfing n whatever other junk i subject my system too i feel better doing a clean reset before any gaming session. I reset my modem and unplug router before any serious shit goes down.

Thank ya. I'll be doin it from now on.

What comes to mind off the top of my head would be to make a class running all perk greed 1, 2, 3 and taking care of the 200 kills needed for all of them at once.

Play hardpoint or domination for bombardier and streaker.

Secondary gunfighter was the only one that was truly a pain in the ass. You can't run overkill and add two attachments to a primary weapon. It has to be a pistol. I used the grach in hardcore modes and once I got akimbo it made it easier to get kills with them in free for all but your still best left playing hardcore objective modes with them along with running gung ho. Prepare to die a metric fuckton completing this one. Think of it as covert reverse boosting.

Everything else shouldn't be too hard but I'll be able to help if ya need it.

Many thanks!

Tabor Hill has some great Humiliation help videos on YT. They were a big help for me geting the Joker Helmet.

Thank you random opponents for trying to camp snipe in momentum in the same place 5 times, the simple double kills were well worth it....

Last edited:
Hit a real hot streak with the elite weapons that lasted through the weekend. Now, for whatever reason, I can't even get the supply challenge to reset.

Anyway, I got the Bearfist(HBR), Boarstrike(IMR), Bangstick(Tac19), some elite laser, Ravager(N-45 sniper), Money(sub), plus a few others I wont use(mostly elite handguns).

I started using the breakneck, which I have had for a while, and really like it. I still want a few others, but I am pretty happy with what I have now. I would like to get silver bullet(Mors), maybe the other Tac 19, Inferno, Insanity

Many thanks!

Tabor Hill has some great Humiliation help videos on YT. They were a big help for me geting the Joker Helmet.

Thank you random opponents for trying to camp snipe in momentum in the same place 5 times, the simple double kills were well worth it....

Tabor's a solid youtuber. Wish he would tackle the other challenges. Looks like he got 5k subscribers off of just doing humiliation vids.

So I got this on PS4 now and so far it is much easier to play for me compared to PC. I can play CS:GO pretty comfortably on the PC, but AW is way too fast for me and I'm not too used to playing FPS on PC.

I noticed some difference between versions. For one, there are way more people on PS4 so that's nice. On the PC people seem to be moving way more compared to PS4. In the PC I am pretty much always seeing people zooming around whether on the ground or in the air. On the PS4 there are many times I don't see anyone and have to find people (many times they are running around or camping). I wish I could transfer my Obsidian Steed to the PS4 because I'll probably stop plaung the PC version. I did find the AK12 RIP though which I've been using.

My KDR on PS4 is barely above 1.00. The reason for that being I originally made a free PSN account to splitscreen off of my friends' game a few months ago. Since then his buddies played a couple times and rekt my KDR. When I booted it up I was at about .6 KDR (300 some kills and 600 some deaths) but after a few hours I am now above 1.00.

Tabor's a solid youtuber. Wish he would tackle the other challenges. Looks like he got 5k subscribers off of just doing humiliation vids.

He started doing the precision challenges now, got one up for the throwing back grenades achievment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back