Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else amped? I am picking mine up tonight!!! Pre-release at my local EB Games.

The Beta was fast and fun. It felt like an action game again, with the fast movement mechanics, fairly quick reloading, and new stuff like the grappling hook etc.

Anyways I'm not ULTRA SUPER TURBO stoked on this release, but I am looking forward to it after the snail-fest that was WWII.

Ahh yes I remember the MW2 hype.

Cod is releasing in October? News to me, does RDR2 have everybody shook? Damn.

Offshore working atm not home until the 29th so RDR2 and COD will be delivered by then. I can't see COD getting much play time for at least a month...

Hell yeah. GONNA HEAD SHOT ME SOME NOOBS!!!

200.gif

holy fucking DL!! will probably be playing at 3 am If I'm lucky.

I managed to play the Blackout beta...and truthfully I had a pretty damn fun time. I might end up picking this up later, Red Dead Redemption 2 comes first though.

Yessir, I got the shot pre ordered.. I guess I could play it now but Im old and tired lol.. tomorrow will have to do

almost everyone i follow on twitch is playing this... never seen so many people on my list playing the same game. I will be getting it tomorrow

I am considering buying this, but I feel like Rust is still the bezt game out so not sure

Holy fuck I've never seen a COD thread on this forum that was so dead.

Anyways I know no one cares about this game but I made a crappy little thing with the crappy throwing axe that is super slow and unresponsive. They really screwed up the throwing weapon up on this edition of COD. It sucks.

I think Palis or Heretic threaded the same also around Sep/Oct and traffic gravitated there, which would explain the crickets, Stab. Cool axe comp though. BJ’s axe kills are the biz and very satisfying in newer Wolfenstein, IMO.

If you fancy my merging your thread into the other, let me know. You will surrender TS status as a result.

It took them 4 months to finally release league play. What a yolk.

Back