Call of duty campaigns

chipsnbbqsauce

Blunts are great
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a little late to the party for the call of duty games. I bought what I think was cod 3 on ps2 didn't like it and never played again.

I always played the medal of honor and battlefield campaigns instead. Then my ps4 went out and since I love shooters so much I got cod 4 on ps3 and that got me hooked!

Ive played 4,world at war,black ops,(that was freaking awesome!)advanced warfare and infinite warfare. Just got modern warfare 3. Love them all!

Whats you guys favorite? Love the infinite warfare campaign! Getting to go Neptune and Uranus and all the jackal missions are fun too.

Last edited:
I’m partial to the MW 2 campaign because it was my first.

“No Russian”

<30>

I struggle to play the campaigns in them nowadays.

I really like MW, MW2 and Black Ops 1 campaigns

black ops 1 probably had the best campaign. bo2 had the best gameplay

Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2

The two best.

Modern Warfare 3 is good, not great, but might as well play it for cheap to finish the trilogy.

Ghost was so bad, I returned my five-day rental after the two days it took to complete the campaign. Haven't bothered with the series since.

I think i only played one campaign... usually bought them for multiplayer or zombies

Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2

The two best.

Modern Warfare 3 is good, not great, but might as well play it for cheap to finish the trilogy.

Ghost was so bad, I returned my five-day rental after the two days it took to complete the campaign. Haven't bothered with the series since.

I actually liked Ghost, the dog and the combat in the US were interesting.

I actually liked Ghost, the dog and the combat in the US were interesting.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Modern Warfare 2 imo. Intense campaign. Infinity ward really pulled out some stops to make that game the best COD to date and it really was for me.

Oh shit I forgot about World At War

WAW is a gem in the COD series

Hey guys I'm a little late to the party for the call of duty games. I bought what I think was cod 3 on ps2 didn't like it and never played again.

I always played the medal of honor and battlefield campaigns instead. Then my ps4 went out and since I love shooters so much I got cod 4 on ps3 and that got me hooked!

Ive played 4,world at war,black ops,(that was freaking awesome!)advanced warfare and infinite warfare. Just got modern warfare 3. Love them all!

Whats you guys favorite? Love the infinite warfare campaign! Getting to go Neptune and Uranus and all the jackal missions are fun too.

Same here. I didn't get into the COD games until about 2 years ago and binged through all of the campaigns on my 360 and XB1. I still have BO2 and BO3 to play, but I played the rest of them starting from COD 2.

What's nice about playing them now is that you can pick them up for really cheap. I don't like to play online either, but have a blast with the campaigns. I liked the newer ones too and never understood the hate. Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, and Infinite Warfare all had great campaigns imo.

I havent played a COD game in a while, just burnt out and really dislike the "futuristic" stuff they put in for the later titles.

Modern Warfare is one of the best FPS campaigns ever, MW2's campaign just ramps everything up, it the Aliens to MW1's Alien.

MW2 had my favorite MP of the lot, was just pure fun. The game that set the COD series as the number 1.

World at War was amazing imo aswell.

The rest are pretty standard.]

EDIT: Forgot to add Blops 1 had amazing MP aswell, loved it. Also liked Zombies, Kino der Toten is some of the most fun Ive had playing games.

Last edited:
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2

The two best.

The MW3 ending was bullshit. Absolutely nothing. Kill bad guy, sit back, credits. 3 games, and this is the best they could end it with?!

World at War (apart for the Grenade Spam in the last half of Heart Of The Reich on Veteran)
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2

Me and my friends still boot up MW2 MP on PS3 every now and again for old times

The MW3 ending was bullshit. Absolutely nothing. Kill bad guy, sit back, credits. 3 games, and this is the best they could end it with?!

Oh, I agree.

But the discussion is about campaigns of COD, I'm referring exclusively to the gameplay and maps.

Story is a completely different beast, in which all of them have constant WTF moments that remind you not to take it seriously.

I realised that at the introduction of the 'No Russian' level on MW2, which Pvt Allen went from being a Private in the Army, to a General being so impressed with him he's deemed to be worthy of a promotion - being a deep undercover CIA agent within a Russian terrorist organization.

And he mysteriously learned Russian extremely without an English accent very quickly to fool native Russian speakers within the terrorist organization, and they had to instruct him "Remember, No Russian" in English.

As a Tom Clancy fan who enjoys an element of realism in my military fiction....that ain't simpily bullshit... there's bullshit within the bullshit, within the bullshit underneath that bullshit, and finally within the bullshit underneath that bullshit.

And as for the ending of MW3, that ain't 1% of the absolute shitstorm that was the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Back