Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

Damn really I think I'm at about 50 but I stopped to go back to chronicles

Spaceland and rave are very underrated maps in my opinion
You have to try Shaolin Shuffle. It's amazing man.

Every clips I have seen of MW remastered is a giant fucking hard-scoping/quick-scoping camper fest with spawn kills.
Fuck that.

#givememovementmechanicsorgivemedeath

What extras do you get with the stand alone remastered MW? If nothing why is it more expensive then the COD that comes with the digital version for free?

Played all the recent COD's, but haven't bought one since MW3. Pulled the trigger on MWR/IW during Cyber Monday sale (got it free with a bunch of MS Points)... definitely regret that purchase and it reminded me why I stopped wasting time on these oversaturated garbage games.

The only redeeming and enjoyable thing about the Modern Warfare remake is when they randomly decide to feature Prop Hunt mode on a weekend, which they're supposedly doing now.... otherwise the game is a dull annoying shitshow.

Played all the recent COD's, but haven't bought one since MW3.
By "all the recent CODs", you mean all of them except for:
Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare: which limits ALL of your CoD playing experience to BOTG.
Yeah. Please feel free to tell us how bad Infinite Warfare is, Mr. COD Expert.

Pulled the trigger on MWR/IW during Cyber Monday sale (got it free with a bunch of MS Points)... definitely regret that purchase and it reminded me why I stopped wasting time on these oversaturated garbage games.
So you've STILL never played ANY of the CoDs with advanced movement mechanics. Gotcha.

By "all the recent CODs", you mean all of them except for:
Black Ops 2, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare: which limits ALL of your CoD playing experience to BOTG.
Yeah. Please feel free to tell us how bad Infinite Warfare is, Mr. COD Expert.

So you've STILL never played ANY of the CoDs with advanced movement mechanics. Gotcha.
By "played all the recent COD's", I mean I've sunken several hours into every new COD released each year that you've mentioned, I just haven't spent money on owning a copy since MW3 until this year (which I regret, and was technically free with MS points).

Became burnt out after playing MW2, BO, and MW3 nonstop to give a shit about sinking money into each new game and DLC afterward.. but still interested enough to try them out for a while with friends' copies and free rentals. The recent games are the same shit but with boost-jumping and wall-running. All of the COD's are smooth and good at what they set out to do... so for all of the people who enjoy it on an annual basis, good for them.

I know no one is giving a crap about this game but I just wanted to mention that they made the Axe a purchasable item now through the Quartermaster. I logged on over the weekend just for a change from Destiny and was pleased to see it available under the Prototype menu.

Lol I was here for cod4, then realized it's all about IW, never cared to even try that futuristic garbage xD

Back