Call of Duty WWII - anyone excited?

MASShole

Get it?
@red
Reaction score
Based on the trailers, I'm pretty pumped.

Boots on the ground, old school CoD with the ball gunner, precision strikes, etc.

If this game is just as good as World at War, I'm buying it for sure. I enjoyed black ops 3 but I'm looking forward to COD returning back to basics.

If it can capture some of the magic the very first Call of Duty had for me I'll probably play it to death, but we'll see, so many things have changed in games since then.

It'll also depend on how it feels on PC.

I'll probably wait to see what the reviews are. I hope it feels different than every COD game that gets release every year. Haven't fully enjoyed a COD game since Modern Warfare 2.

It will buy it first day. I only play cod and doom. Occasionaly the free game with gold.

I'll probably wait to see what the reviews are. I hope it feels different than every COD game that gets release every year. Haven't fully enjoyed a COD game since Modern Warfare 2.

It seems to be going back to its roots, boots on the ground, awesome kill streaks, fairness in connection. I'm seriously looking forward to it.

If this game is just as good as World at War, I'm buying it for sure. I enjoyed black ops 3 but I'm looking forward to COD returning back to basics.

Me too, my man. I didn't get any of the jet pack high flying CoDs because they didn't feel like CoD. MW2, BO2 were amazing games, and I'm hoping they can get back to that feeling.

well it looks great, there no denying it, great game, but im tired of WW2 shit, i am in the minority that really likes the futuristic CoD games

It seems to be going back to its roots, boots on the ground, awesome kill streaks, fairness in connection. I'm seriously looking forward to it.
I hope there are no kill streaks. No stupid perks would also be ideal. Let there be a skill gap that's decided entirely by mechanical abilities(aim, tracking, map awareness, etc..).

Looking forward to the beta. That'll tell me if I get at launch or wait a bit. But from what I've seen and heard it's a day one buy for me.

only for zombies because i am a god. so it better be good.

hyped as fuck tbh famalam

I hope there are no kill streaks. No stupid perks would also be ideal. Let there be a skill gap that's decided entirely by mechanical abilities(aim, tracking, map awareness, etc..).

Stupid perks, or overpowered perks, need to go. I like balance in those for sure.

Kill streaks are so fun. Wasn't there a game mode a few CoDs ago where it went back to the MW days of 3, 5 and 7 kill streaks, and that's it? That was fun.

I just want to actually have a good game again. I haven't enjoyed CoD in several years.

Back