Call of Duty WWII: Reset Multiplayer

HeavyHands20

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question and a simple task, but I can't find anything online, so hopefully using Sherdog as a resource pans out.

I want to start my multiplayer character all over from scratch. I'm currently at level 22, but I want to start the game over from scratch so my little cousin can unlock everything on his own. I don't want to create another profile on my PS4, so I just want some guidance on how to reset the game as if I never played it before.

Thanks in advance

This might be a dumb question and a simple task, but I can't find anything online, so hopefully using Sherdog as a resource pans out.

I want to start my multiplayer character all over from scratch. I'm currently at level 22, but I want to start the game over from scratch so my little cousin can unlock everything on his own. I don't want to create another profile on my PS4, so I just want some guidance on how to reset the game as if I never played it before.

Thanks in advance

It's not possible
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/World-War-II-General-Discussion/Fresh-start/td-p/10477453

I read this article also. I was hoping for maybe a way to delete all of my COD files without deleting the game

Your psn or Xbox live accounts are tied in with the Activision servers. Deleting the game wouldn't even reset your current status.

It's not a big deal. Let your cousin play at your current level. If you hate your k/d ratio then stop caring. It's just a game. I average like 2 deaths to every kill in all online FPS games. I don't give a fuck. It's fun playing.

I don’t care about the ratio either, I’ll just use another user for him to play

Make the kid a new account. It takes 10 minutes and you don’t even have to pay for another subscription it just uses the one you already have. Or better yet, uninstall that money grabbing garbage and buy black ops 3

Back